Unknown

Y/n P.O.V

"What do you mean Jiraiya?" Tsunade asked. "There's this person going around killing innocent people and calling them "demons". And they might be headed here to find more "demons" and kill them. So we have to stay on our guard." Jiraiya said. 'It can't be the person who killed my past self can it? And if it is how much time do we have until they show up?' I thought. "How much time do you think we have before that person shows up?" I asked "We have 2 to 3 months" Jiraiya responded. "Oh okay" I said while putting on my shoes "I need to go I have something I have to do" I said walking to Tsunade and I kissed her cheek "See you later babe, bye Jiraiya" I said as I went to the window opened it and jumped out. 'How do I get in contact with my past self? If I can get in contact with her maybe she can get in contact with Gabbi and Zen. We need thire help or else the village is gonna be in danger' I thought running back to my house.

I made it home and I went to my room. "Hey past self I need your help so if you don't mine can you talk to me please?" I asked and waited and I wasn't feeling dizzy. 'What do you need' I heard a voice say. "Wait how can I talk to you right now? I'm not sleep" I asked 'It's a long story. Tell me what's going on?' She asked "I think the one who vanquished you is on their way here. I need to know if you can contact Gabbi and Zen to see if they can come help?" I asked 'What? She's already on her way? I can contact Gabbi and Zen but first you have to give in so our soul can become one' She said "Fine I'll do it to save the village. How do we do it?" I asked. 'All you have to do is say 'I give in' then our soul should be one' she said "Alright I trust you so don't do anything I wouldn't" I said 'You have my word' she responded I took a deep breath "I give in" I said as I closed my eyes. "Did it work?" I asked 'Yeah now I can contact Gabbi and Zen.' She said. "Well hurry we don't have time to waist" I scolded 'Already I got it' she responded.

________________

Zen's P.O.V

Me and Gabbi are getting ready to start moving out.  "Zen you got a minute to talk?" I heard Y/n say. She must be using telepathy. "Yeah what is it Y/n- wait...HOW THE HELL AM I TAKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled in shock "My soul is one. Otherwise I'm in trouble I need you and Gabbi's help." Y/n said "How much trouble?" I asked "Life or death" she responded "How?" I asked "The one who vanquished me is on her way back to kill me again and my village is in danger" Y/n said "Alright I'll tell Gabbi and we'll teleport there" I said "Alright thanks Zen. I'll see you when you get here" Y/n said "No problem. For now be safe and hide your demonic energy. If you don't you could be put in more danger" I said "Got it. Bye Zen." She said "Bye Y/n" I responded and the telepathy disconnected.  "Alright Zen let's get going." Gabbi said "Sorry Gabbi but this is gonna have to wait." I said "What are you talking about? What's more important than the bosses orders?" Gabbi asked "I just got done talking with Y/n...she said that she's in danger. The one who vanquished her is on their way to her location." I said "You talked to her?" She asked "That's not the point. We need to go help her okay?" I asked. "Yeah Okay."

Congratulations you made it to the end. Who do you think is after you? It might be someone you know. Otherwise thanks for reading I hope you in enjoyed. See you next update. Bye Y/n!