Do I Have A Title You Ask? Of Course...Not

I should think of title before I start getting memes made about me lol. Ok now the story...

Y/n P.O.V

It's night time! And you know what that means? It means it's time to mess with Tsunade. I get out of my bed and I use my teleportation jutsu to get to the Hokages office. Once I got there I was behind Tsunade. 'I should sneak up behind her' I thought as I quietly walked and rapped my arms around her "Hey babe." I said and Tsunade jumped "Don't sneak up behind me Y/n!" Tsunade yelled "Sorry babe. It's kinda hard not to when you have such a cute reaction" I said and she blushed a little "How 'bout I make it lude~?" I asked whispering in her ear. Her face looked even more red and I smiled. "I-I'm tired Y/n. I just got done with this work and I want some sleep" Tsunade said "Ok then Tsunade let me take you to your room, after that I'll leave so you can get some rest okay?" I asked and she nodded.

Tsunade got up and lead the way. Once we got there I took her to her room, took of her shoes, and then left so she could change. I wanted to stay but if I did...Otherwise after that I went back to her room and put her under her blanket and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight love. I'ma leave now see you tomorrow." I said then turned around about to walk away. But before I could Tsunade grabbed my wrist. "Stay with me please." She said half asleep "Yeah sure" I said as I took off my shoes and layed next to her. Then I hugged her. "Still comfortable?" I asked and Tsunade nodded. 'She looks so hot. No Y/n! Tsunade needs rest! I should leave before I do something inappropriate' I thought as I released my grip from Tsunade and sat up.

"I should go so you can get some rest okay Tsunade?" I asked "Why can't you stay?" Tsunade asked. I got on top of her. "Because I do I won't be able to control myself" I said and Tsunade kissed me I kissed back. We kissed for a while until we needed air. "That was a bad idea babe" I said as I started attacking Tsunade's neck. Kissing and licking all over trying to find a certain spot. "Mmn~" I heard Tsunade moan when I kissed the bottom of her neck close to her collar bone. I smiled against her skin and whispered "Found it" in her ear and the start attacking that spot. I start kissing, licking, and sucking on that spot. "Ahh~" Tsunade moan then covered her mouth. "Don't cover your mouth babe I wanna hear your voice~" I whispered and removed her hand from her mouth then licked her neck. "Before I continue I need to know if you really want this or not. If you do then I'll have you moaning my name babe. But if not I'll get up and leave now because if I don't I won't be able to control myself" I said and I kissed Tsunade's neck again. "Your answer depends on my next move Tsunade~"

And you're answer depends on what happens next. Should the next chapter be rated PG or rated R? And should I keep trying to update every night? Tell me. Otherwise see you next Chapter. Bye Y/n!