I don't have a title but I do have a good Tsunade story...

"Hey Gabbi how come you never told me that you had a lover? When did you meet? You never mentioned her before" Zen said "I did tell you Zen. You were the first person I talked to about Y/n" Gabbi said "Really? I don't remember." Zen said "Zen if I remind you, you better not laugh" Gabbi said "I won't" he said "The first time I told you about her you asked how did I mess up the first meeting I told you that she told me her name was Butta Cheeka" Gabbi said "As in butt cheek?" He asked

"Yes Zen" Gabbi responded "Oh...Hahahahahaha I haha remember haha now haha. I remember when I first met her haha she said her name was Tinya Dicka haha she's funny. Can I have her?" Zen asked. "Over my dead body" Gabbi said "How about sharing?" Zen asked "Zen shut it! Otherwise tomorrow I get to have her, I get you see her, I get to hug her, I get to kiss her, I get to have her scream my name out while-" Gabbi got cut off by Zen "I get to make sure she can't walk" Zen said as Gabbi looked at him with a glare saying 'Your life is mine' then Zen started running "I regret nothing! I'll have her!" He yelled as Gabbi chased after him "I'll take your hair then your life!" Gabbi yelled "Can't kill what ya can't catch!" Zen yelled getting faster.

Tsunade's P.O.V

I'm on my way to the hospital to see if Y/n woke up or not. As I'm walking I started to remember what happened 'She talked about pleasuring Y/n and she kissed her. How come Y/n didn't stop her?' I thought as I turned the corner to go to Y/n's hospital room. When I walk in I see her still asleep so I walk in and sit beside her. "I'm up! Damn I think I overslept I need to get goi- wait where the hell am I?" I heard Y/n say "You're in the hospital" I said "I am? Oh no babe did you get hurt? Are you okay? Where does it hurt? I can kiss the spot." Y/n said then I blushed. "You're the patient Y/n. Not me." I said as I turned away "Oh but I'm fine. Zen and Gabbi didn't come back did they? I got to admit they're both good looking people, Gabbi she was pretty" Y/n said "Shut up Y/n!" I yelled "I'm sorry babe. Was I to loud? If I was then I'm sorry." Y/n said as she kissed my cheek and I blushed again. "Just hurry up and recover Y/n." I said as Y/n pulled me on her bed "This'll help~" she purred in my ear as she hugged me from behind "Let me go Y/n!" I yelled still blushing.

"

Why don't you like it here?" She asked then kissed my neck "I know you do. So why should I let what's mine go?" She whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine. "Can't answer the question love? It's okay. But will you be able to stay that quiet when I'm-" she got cut off by the door opening with a nurse who was Sakura and Kurenai walking in. "Damn so close, you're safe once again Tsunade" she whispered and let me go. I got up and sat back in my chair. "Y/n are you okay?" Kurenai asked and hugged Y/n "Yes pretty I'm fine" she responded and I was getting mad "You sure?" Kurenai asked "She fine if she can sexual assault the Hokage" Sakura said "It's not sexual assault if you like it, and she's my wife, useless." Y/n responded and Sakura punched her "Come again" Sakura said "Ouch! And you shouldn't hit your patients, useless" Y/n said and Sakura punched her again "Stop calling me useless!" Sakura yelled.

"Should I call you love instead? Sorry but I only give nicknames to beautiful people and you're ugly on the inside but one the outside your okay, so I guess I can call ya pretty ugly" Y/n said with a smile and Sakura hit her again "Tsunade you really gonna allow her to hit your wife like this?" Y/n asked as she got up and cam over to me "You should stop her" Y/n whispered in my ear then tried to kiss my lips until Sakura pulled her back. "Sakura let go!" Y/n yelled "Sakura let go of her now!" I demanded and she let go. "Thanks babe" Y/n said with a smile "I owe you a good time~" Y/n whispered in my ear and I remembered how Gabbi kissed her and she didn't stop her. "Be quiet Y/n" I said as I got up and left. "Tsunade come back, I'm sorry for what I said!" Y/n yelled but I kept walking "I'm to old for you Y/n!" I yelled back as I went back to the Hokages office. 'She's in love with Gabbi not me' I thought as layed my head on the desk 'I'm too old to love, and you still love Gabbi don't you Y/n?' I thought as I took a sip of Sake "I'll keep my distance" I said as I got back to work.

Don't slap me guys. My friend told me this story is trash. Is it? If it is tell me so I can stop the story. Otherwise see you next chapter, Bye!