Chapter 2

Days,nights,and mornings passed no special five born just yet until Ally was born.

Ally was kind, innocent,and loved everybody.She loved the way the wind would blow In her hair the way it filled her nose,and how it felt against her skin was so calming. She was gifted Wind.

Next was Normani the second born. She was fierce,out spoken,and caring. She loved the water the ocean was her safe space it made her feel free.

She loved watching the water drip down her finger tips as she sat there in concentration. Counting how long it would take for the droplet to touch the water seemed to calm her down so much. It was hard for her to explain.

Dinah was next lighthearted,bright,and caring. She loved everything nature it was her favorite thing. Watching the trees stand tall with there leaves swaying in a motion controlled by the winds breeze.

She would walk barefooted in the back yard loving the way the dark green grass,touched her bare feet as she watched in Aw of the sight. Sometimes she would fall asleep and not realize till she's been woken up by a family member.

And finally the fourth element fire. Lauren was outspoken,she didn't take bull crap from anyone,she was still really caring but tough. She loved fire the way it would spark on a lighter amused her.

Watching it dance as she would touch it not even flinching when she felt the heat against her skin. Her parents tried to ban lighters in the house but Lauren always found a way to bring them in the house. Concentrating on how the fire would move calmed her so much and no one would ever understand.

And Camila the fifth one she wasn't an element but she was a mind bender. She was loving, quirky,and care free. She could control things with her mind,lifting things she wanted in the air,and just being able to control everything.

That's how Camila liked it when she couldn't get her way she would use her power. She felt if she can't control the situation she could control something else. It made her feel good inside it made her feel powerful,even if she was lifting a branch and snapping it with her mid...she didn't care and she loved it.

All girls figured they had powers since they were born. Their parents also having powers and just casually using it around them. Sinu Camilas mom wanted her to go to normal school and practice her magic at home. Sinu was friends with Milika Dinah's mom and Andrea Normani's mom they had agreed with Sinu.

Instead of going to 'Gifted' school for the gifted like Patrica Ally's mom and Clara Lauren's mom. Gifted was an amazing school hidden from the world deep in the woods. It sounds scary but it's not it's quite beautiful there. Kids with gifted abilities go to learn about there abilities from the history to how to control it. Lauren and Ally met on the first day being best friends since then.

Now you have been updated on the five let's continue on with our story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter seems so short maybe bc it is?? PLZ- ANYWAYS I hope you like the book so far even through we're on the second chapter. Plz vote and suggest this book along with reading my other books or voting for the chapters thank you all!!!