Epiloge

"Ok, Camila gets to explaining," Normani says. It was the next day after the whole battle thing. Camila didn't know where to begin it was a lot of processing and to be honest she wasn't sure what she would tell her mom? Or stepmom? It was also a little confusing to her.

"So when I had been killed by that bitch Lucy, I went to this white room sorta like the one where we went when I had that whole awaking thing." She clears her throat and begins.

"Adam is my real father I got my telekinesis from him, my real mom was a thunder god. Adam didn't want me to grow up near him because he didn't want children. My mom said she was going to keep me he didn't like that so after I was born he killed her and gave me to my mom that I grew up with. He just left me on the doorstep and left the mom didn't know that he would be at Gifted. So hence why he was watching me he cared but was scared and lead me to him. But then something happened not sure what but then he just wanted to kill me." Camila takes a breath.

"I figured all that out in the white room with guess who? My real mom. She said she had been waiting for this moment to give me her powers. Something had messed up when she died that they didn't get transferred to me. Then she said that I had a sister who was Sofi. Adam had gone to some other girl got her pregnant took the baby killed her and dropped her off in Greece. And that's about it I have telekinesis, Thor powers, and a long-lost sister." Camila looked up to meet everyone's eyes jaws dropped open in shock and surprise.

After the conversation, they talked a little and decided it was time for bed. Everyone was laying down in the hotel they would go back home tomorrow. "So Camz" Lauren begins as she takes Camila in her embrace as they lay down. 'Mmmm' Camila hums telling her to continue. "How about that date I promised" Camila smiles widely and crashes their lips together. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

6 years later...

"BABE! COME ON WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Lauren yells from down the stairs of the house Camila and Lauren owned. "I'M COMING TO GIVE ME A MINUTE!" She hears Camila yell back. It had been about six years after the battle in Greece, Camila and Lauren went on their first date after some dates Lauren asked her to be her girlfriend which Camila said yes. Since then they've been inseparable.

Lauren is snapped out of her thoughts as she hears heels hitting the wood of the stairs to which Camila was hurriedly walking down. "Wow..." Lauren says mesmerized. Camila wore a skin-tight black dress that was above her knees, black heels, and her hair up in a ponytail with curly strands out and in her face. "Wow, yourself," Camila says back.

Lauren was wearing a dark blue dress that hugged her perfectly. Her hair was down and curly, she was wearing dark blue heels. Once Camila comes to the last step she jumps into Lauren's open arms and kisses her. "Why are we going to dinner again?" She whispers as she puts her forehead on Lauren's. "Because the love I wanted to take you out now after happy about it" she crashes her lips on Camila's which Camila responds to by pressing harder onto Lauren's lips.

"I am happy I was just curious" She kisses her one last time before Lauren puts her down. They get into their Tesla and start their drive, once Camila and Lauren got back home Lauren got a job and later became CEO of the company that meant money was left and right and she spoiled Camila.

Camila appreciated it but she didn't want Lauren to think she was only staying for the money. And when they had that conversation Lauren told her she knew she didn't stay for the money. She was glad Lauren understood, but she told Camila to still take the stuff because it was her way of showing her she listens and cares. Camila agreed then the next thing she knew she was gifted a diamond necklace that cost 90,000 dollars.

Once they get to the restaurant they park the car and get out. They take a seat in a booth a waiter comes to take their orders. The dinner went by nice conversation flowed by between the two. After dinner, Lauren took Camila to the beach the sun was going down which was perfect for the surprise she had for her.

      They say on the beach Camila rested her head on Lauren's shoulder. Silence fell between them as they watched the sun go down now only the stars in the sky. "Come I wanna show you something" Lauren gets up and helps Camila to her feet they walk hand in hand Lauren leases her down a path and come to a cliff edge, with two glasses and a bottle of wine. "Now before you sit I must ask you something" Lauren pull out a red velvet box with a diamond ring placed nicely in the box.

     She gets on one knee Camila gasps a tear escapes her eyes. "I should have worn a better outfit also why are you crying? I haven't given my speech yet" Lauren chuckles. "I remember the first time we met it was at gifted in the training room. We went through a lot from that time to now, but that day I knew you would be a very special person to me I knew that someday I was going to be where I am right now. It might sound crazy considering we had just met. But the way we talked to each other, the way we cared for each other, and just overall the way we acted together. We fit perfectly for fuck sakes we're Camren we always work, we're soulmates, people who are destined to be with each other forever and ever. I love you to the moon and back a million times in infinity so will you make me the happiest person in the world, the universe even and marry me?" Lauren finishes her speech looking into Camila's eyes the whole time.

     "Of course I'm going to marry you" she laughs Lauren gets up picking Camila up and spinning her around. She crashes her lips on Camila's, Camila slightly parts her lips for Lauren to explore her mouth with her tongue. Every stroke and lick of Lauren's tongue Camila met it. "Ok Camren settles down" they break away from there make out and look at Dinah who was a smiling mess. "DINAH NORMANI IM GETTING MARRIED" Camila screams to her two best friends who were about to crash her in a hug Ally hugs Lauren congratulating her. "Wait-why are y'all here?" Camila asks "I'm here for the wine and Lauren told us she was gonna pop the question," Dinah says as she brings out her wine glass and pours herself a glass while her friends laugh.

Five months later...
     All of Camila's family and friends were sitting patiently waiting for the 'I do's from them.

      "Lauren, do you take Camila to be your wife's?"

      "I do" she smiles as she puts the ring on Camila's finger.

     "Camila do you take-" Camila didn't let him finish his sentence.

    "I do" Camila puts the ring on Lauren's finger. Laughs erupt.

     "You may kiss one another"

     Lauren and Camila wasted no time crashing their lips in a kiss.

     Family and friends jump up and down clapping and cheering them on. Camila sees Matilda and Arena hand in hand they had gotten together and have never left each other side. In the end, love was winning, friendships were formed and they were happy no matter what.

     The end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     That concludes Gifted I hope you all liked this story!! Thank you for voting for the chapters and overall just reading my book! I appreciate it! Also, don't forget to check out my other books and my new upcoming book. Books will be coming left and right. Bye for now besties!!!!!!😩💯