Chapter 18

The battle has begun. This is what Shawn had been dredging for the months before. He had multiple stories from teachers and read them from books, multiple people died all for peace. Shawn loved to make peace it made him feel good to know that a situation was solved because he solved them.

     Lauren also heard and read stories she always read them. She found it interesting to know what the problem was and how far it has gotten. The bloody pictures didn't bother her she found it intriguing. Lauren had always pictured herself in war how she would move and end someone it helped her sleep.

Lauren was tackled to the ground by a soulless she punched him and burned his face. The soulless screams as she makes a fire dagger and stabs it through his stomach. The soulless turns into ash "Get up Lauren" Lauren hears Lucy's voice. Her eyes glow a fiery red.

She stands up and comes face to face with the killer of the girl she was probably in love with. "I'm sorry for what I did" Lucy tried to hide her smile. "Your fucking crazy" Lauren screams at her. Lucy looks taken back "Oh please Lauren you don't fucking care about her or love her. You love me that one-night stand was just too good. There's no way you don't have feelings for me." She argues.

"Do you remember that girl I liked? At the time.. what was her name?? Oh yeah Amanda"

"Yeah what about her?"

"The whole time I thought about fucking her instead of you," Lauren says venom in her voice as she watches Lucy's face fall she tries to hide back her smirk.

"NO! You love me Lauren" She looks deeply into Lauren's eyes Lucy's eyes glow a low blue.

"I love you, Lucy," Lauren says.

"I know you do" Lucy smiles and walks closer and grabs Lauren's face to bring her in for a kiss.

"Did you think that shit would work?" Lauren punches Lucy in the stomach throwing her to the ground. "DAMNIT LAUREN" Lucy screams.

Away from them, soulless keep coming from the trees outnumbering Lauren's army. The clouds start to form a rain cloud, rain falls on the battlefield making it slippery and muddy. Some of Lauren's army is gone and turned into soulless or just dead.

They were giving it their all but they were just too small of a group and there were so many soulless. Back at Lauren and Lucy, Lauren creates a fire circle. "If we're gonna fight we're gonna do it fair and square. No powers you stole from kids or adults. Just fire" Lauren reasons with Lucy who's already on her feet.

"Ok fine"

Lucy threw the first fireball Lauren dodges it and throws one hitting Lucy and throwing her back. Lauren mentally high fives herself. Lucy is back on her feet angrier than ever she starts throwing fireballs knocking Lauren down. Soulless starts to pile on her as she tries to protect herself.

Soon enough all her friends are all on the ground fighting off soulless. Then the ground shakes the clouds start to turn an even darker grey, Dark and light blue thunderbolts appear in the sky, then a loud crash of thunder falls on the ground Disappearing Camila and Romeo appear.

By now everyone is looking at Camila and Romeo in shock "Did y'all miss me?" Camila smirks. Then turns to see a shocked Lucy "YOU BITCH! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME" Camila yells at her. "H-how are you alive? I killed you..." Lucy stutters. "You can't kill a god" Camila's eyes turn a mix of white, blue, and gold thunder runs over her body. Lifting Lucy in the air she throws her back down.

"Romeo I'm sure you remember the plan" she turns to him he nods his head "Of course Miss Camila" he lifts his hand in the air gathering the thunder and bringing his fist down and punching the ground. Thunder shoots everywhere hitting the soulless in the chest and stomach killing them as they turn to ash.