Chapter 17

"Camila" Lauren cries as she shakes her "Camila please wake up" Lauren cries harder. "Let me see her" Lauren turns around to see Pollux and his friends behind him. Lauren wipes her eyes and gently puts Camila's head in Pollux's lap "You can help her right?" She questions the older man.

     "I can try...I need everyone to step back" Everyone steps back Lauren comforts Dinah who was sobbing in fear of losing her best friend.

     Pollux puts his hand on the deep cut where the piece of wood went through. "Undo what has been done, reverse this pain of sorrow, and bring back once was ours." He chants which joined hands with his friends.

     Camila doesn't move, she just lays there. Pollux raises a brow "Why isn't it working? It always works" Pollux says with worries in his tone.

     "CAMILA WAKE UP PLEASE" Dinah screams as she shakes her helpless body. She doesn't budge Lauren cries harder "PLEASE CAMILA WAKE UP" Lauren screams this time cradling her head and holding her tightly. "Lauren your eyes" Arena points out. Lauren looks up at everyone gasping Aeolus speaks "Everyone steps back right now" Aeolus rushes. Everyone does as told next thing they knew Lauren's whole body gets covered in a fire that erupted from her. Pollux quickly sends a protective vortex to protect Camila from Lauren's blasts that were coming from Lauren's body.

"MANI PUT HER OUT" Dinah yells. Mani throws water at Lauren hoping to put her out but it doesn't work. Iara tries to help but nothing puts Lauren's flames out. This scares and makes Mani angry "Mani your eyes" Ally points out. "They're already having their awaking," Pollux tells them, Pollux and the gods step farther back and allow them to truly form their awaking.

      By now Ally's eyes were a cloudy white, Normani's eyes were a deep blue, and Dinah's dark green. All trying to put Lauren out. Not too long later Lauren cools down not drenched in the water she falls to her knees out of breath her eyes back to her normal green color. "We need to get Camila out of here," Ally tells her Friends who just either sat or stood there looking at her cold helpless body.

     "We need to give her a proper burial it's what she deserves" tears fall from Lauren's eyes as she moves Camila's hair away from her face. She takes her hand back fast due to how cold her skin was.

     "Oh thank god you're ok" They look up and see Shawn. "Shawn what are you doing here and no we're not ok" Lauren looks at Camila again. "Oh- umm the kids are out they wanted to help with the battle. I tried getting them to stop but they wouldn't listen." Shawns eyes still trained on Camila's body that was in Lauren's arms.

     Lauren blocks out all the maids and just picks Camila up and exits the school. She sees the students there staring at her one comes up to help her carry her but she tells him it's ok he then tells her the directions to the hotel they were staying at.

      Once Lauren enters the apartment she lays Camila down on the bed. She takes time to intake all of her features her hair was long and curly, her skin that once was so tanned now so pale and cold. Without even touching her you can just tell she was cold. Lauren wipes her eyes as Sofi walks in "She was my sister" She blurts out.

     Lauren shoots her head up "What? What are you talking about" She questions? "Shawn he said that Camila and I were sisters he showed the paperwork, all the files everything. But we don't know our real parents, we were just given to them" Sofi finishes as she wipes the tear that ran down her cheek. "I kinda had a feeling" Sofi looks up "You too look alike and have the same last name so put one together and bam you have your answer." Lauren chuckles a little.

       "What was she like?"

       "She was kind, loving, at times she could get a little jealous but she was just perfect. I don't know her that much but from what I know she's amazing."