Chapter 12

"So I was looking through the folders to see what kind of paper work had been done." Shawn begins to explain he opens up the vanilla folder filed with paper. "I tried to put them in order by date but they go back to like B.C and shit..and I don't know much about that but..." Camila and her friends remember being told about the B.C by Pollux and the elements.

"So I just read through each paper and try to think about what they mean. Then I came across this document" he reaches in his seat to pull out a two pages paper stabled. It had writing on it and a signature at the bottom "Lucy signed it I was confused so I read it. It's a contract stating that she agrees to what he does with the powers and how she gets paid...along with getting what she most desires" he turns his eyes to Lauren who was listening intently. "Why do you mean by that? And why did you turn to me?" Lauren questions him.

He sighs and turns to the second page handing it to her. "Read the bottom paragraph out loud" Lauren takes the page and starts to read. "If signing the document to the terms of our deal I will get you who you most desire, Lauren will be yours and won't leave." Lauren puts down the paper and rubs her hands over her face. "Why is she so obsessed with you? Is there something I should know?" Camila questions a nervous looking Lauren.

"It happened long ago I was experimenting with my sexuality. I-I told her and she offed to help I agreed and one thing lead to another. I didn't want a relationship with her so I told her that she was mad at first but got over it. Since then everyone I dated or liked some how got distant or just broke up with me out of no where. And I had a feeling she was pulling some crap so I just took a break from dating since then...until Camila came along" Lauren winks at a blushing Camila. Dinah whistled and everyone laughed at Camilas flustered state.

"Anyways back to what I was saying" Shawn calmed down from his fit of laughter and continued. "The attack was planned by both they created this liquid I don't understand the recipe for it. But I do remember learning about it in special history, they mix blood and say some words and BAM" Shawn bangs his hand on the desk startling everyone he chuckles. "The soulless is created then they use the powers of the ones who had powers and put them in small jars. Then they absorb it Adams gets most but he shares with Lucy. Thus enhancing there powers...and since the human world doesn't know about these abilities he will control them to worship them. Like they did back in that B.C bullshit" Shawn then grabs the flash drive.

He holds it up "He didn't stalk you Camila it was Lucy he sent her. She was a little invested you could say" he plugs it into his computer. He drags his mouse to a folder that popped up, he clicks and a long list appears with dates and names. Turns the computer to Camila she takes it and scroll to the bottom to the last once and clicks it.

"This was when I was doing dance for some play" Camila shocked at the last picture "it was like the week before summer ended the play was the next day" Camila mumbled everyone heard

"This was when I was doing dance for some play" Camila shocked at the last picture "it was like the week before summer ended the play was the next day" Camila mumbled everyone heard. "Damn girl hella hot" Dinah comments trying to ease the tension.