Chapter 8

The five girls where still wondering why they where there,Camila thought they had did something to get them into trouble but they did nothing. It was just a common reaction and she didn't understand why.

     Pollux speaks after a fit of laughter calms down remembering what they where brought here for. "Children please listen to what we tell you..it's for your own good" He begins catching everyone's attention the elements remembering what needed to be told to them.

     "Centuries ago the elements where created by there elements, and I was created by a galaxy. The four elements wanted to create a school for kids who where also gifted. A place where kids go to stay safe and express themselves...but there was someone we don't know who but someone wanted to take our powers to control and take over the world. Both human and supernatural.." Pollux was explaining to them the events that had happened centuries ago.

"They created monsters or what we call the soulless. They attacked gifted once they did that they came after us,I helped creat gifted so it was my fight too." Pollux getting angry with the story "We tried or best with helping the students but it wasn't enough..they had all been killed. We ran into the forest to perform a spell Pollux had been reading on"Aeouls finishes for Pollux rubbing his back.

     "The spell would transfer out our powers into you five. You were going to have powers either way but these are special there powerful. Now there after you and you five are the only ones strong enough to stop this dark force" Aine finishes it's the first time the five have seen them worried.

      "But something happened when the soulless attacked" Aine adds "Pollux was the last to be killed,his powers came back we still are a little shocked on why but it all makes sense. When We looked in the book it talked about how the god and goddess would have an awakening.Greater than there power and you can't take there power away" Pollux finishes the gods and the five girls listen. "When Camilas eyes glowed the white I guess it was part of her awakening..you all will have yours but in times come but we feel it's coming." Aine tells them all.

The five girls let it sink in. They weren't sure how they felt, Dinah thought she should feel how they would want them to feel. Normani didn't know what she wanted, Lauren was confused and just needed time and Camila still thinking. "You all are much more powerful remember" Pollux says to them "Were running out of time we must get them back Pollux" Iara says in a rushed tone.

     "Oh yes correct don't forget you are pure the gods besides us will come to your side in time and in need..." with a wave of there hand the five girls disappear and appear in Lauren and Ally's dorm room. It was quite way to quite for there liking then a huge blowing sound,the other side of the the school had blown up and there was a scream.

     The five ran out of the room a big pice of the ceiling was about to fall just right above them. Camila created a protective field above them to protect them, "HELP ME!" It was Lucy who was in danger and was probably trapped. "LUCY?!" Lauren yelled as she ran to the other side to see if she could find her.

     "Lauren help" Lucy breathed out Lauren tried lifting the rock but nothing would happen "CAMILA HELP" Lauren called Camilas name. Camila comes running out toward them lifting her hand the rock moves "Hurry Lauren I don't know how much longer I can hold it" Camila breaths out struggle event in her voice Lauren helps Lucy get out.

     "Thanks" Lucy crushes Lauren in a hug Lauren hugs her back Camila can feel herself getting jealous and turns her head. Lauren sees and lets Lucy go and hugs Camila "Thank you for the help" Lauren winks at Camila and smiles Camila smiles back. Lucy was confused and a little hurt but ignored it and spoke "If your wondering where everyone is there out in hiding somewhere but I'm not allowed to say so follow me" Lucy starts to walk away.

     "Dinah can you check the ground to see if anyone's near" Lucy asks looking around Dinah feels the ground with her hand and can feel two groups of soulless. "There's two groups of soulless maybe ten in each" Dinah responds in a hushed whisper pointing toward the woods. "That's where we have to go though..so be ready to fight" Lucy warns.

     They walk that way Camila steps on a twig and it snaps "Damn it Camila" Camila whispers to herself a bunch screech's can be heard,and they can see soulless coming towards them. Dinah lifts her hands branches coming from the ground she throws her hands to different soulless each being taken down. Normani uses water particles and forms a whip Ally blows on it causing ice to form from the freezing breath, Mani throws it at the soulless they get cut in half. Ally creates a ball of wind throwing it a tornado comes out cutting them in half. Lauren and Lucy throwing fire balls and spikes of fire Camila throwing powerful throws and they go flying back.

     Camila gets an idea "Lauren creat a fire ball for me please" she yells to Lauren who was behind her. Lauren confused on why but still does it "Here" Lauren calls to her. Camila turns around and puts a protective field over her so she doesn't get attacked,she concentrates and opens her palm and pulls it towards her. The fire ball moves off of Lauren's hand and go towards Camila going into her field "HOLY SHIT IT WORKED" Camila says with joy.

     "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Lauren asks with excitement "I have no idea but it worked" Camila can hear Lucy scoff but she ignores it and throws the fire ball at the last soulless. "Well that was fun" Ally cheers "Come on we have to go" Lucy urges dragging Lauren with her. Lauren started getting a weird vibe from Lucy and pulls her arm away. Lucy notices but doesn't say anything. Soon enough there all in front of a big rock,Lucy knocks six times and it opens up. They walk in and look around in shock,I was a big cave with rooms and a stair case. They walked and looked around in Aw, it was beautiful to them.

     There where places where they could go to practice there powers. It had everything but the students where worried they didn't look happy. "Camila you must follow me" Dean Adams speaks noticing they where all there. Camila turns to him and nods a little worried. She walks and follows him up a stair case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed today chapter, don't forget to vote and show the book so love. Later y'all!