Chapter 13

Isabelle's POV
The plan was quite simple, despite Hayden and Megan's hesitation. Simply put since they girls who are in heat for the human were most likely looking for him, we would use some bait. Luckily enough Felix had a similar idea bringing a sock that the human wore.

We were hiding in some bushes at a park, late at night. We had wafted the scent all around town and brought it here, hoping they would follow it. In the meantime we waited, Felix, me, Hayden, and Megan holding dart gun, loaded with Tranquilizer darts. Luckily enough this was the legal kind, meaning anyone could buy it as long as they stated what purpose they were using it for and also had evidence of said statement.

Nonetheless we were ready, keeping quiet as we simply watched from some bushes. Beforehand we used to scent covering spray to hide our scent to make this seem more legit than a trap. Nonetheless we kept watch till we soon saw movement.

From the trail the two hellhounds Felix mentioned approached, heading to the lone sock as they picked it up and sniffed it. An expression of lust and want could be seen on their faces, unsurprising with hellhounds. Nonetheless it wasn't long till we heard a voice come from the trail.

???: Find anything?

They soon looked to the voice as a bunny, lizard, and wolf walk over.

Hellhound: A sock but the trail ends here.

Lizard: Maybe he is trying to get us off his trail.

Bunny: Maybe but I doubt it as something seems off.

We four soon readied ourselves as they were all close together now. Then we soon fired, Felix and Hayden taking the hellhounds down, while Megan took the wolf. I fired at the lizard but missed while the lizard and mouse began to make a break for it. The others falling to the ground asleep, seeing the concoction was a fast acting one. Luckily Hayden and Felix were on point and fired again taking them both down as they face planted into the dirt.

I gave a sigh of relief as we left our hiding places.

Felix: Good job, now to transport them.

Hayden: You sure they will remain asleep during the trip?

Felix: They will, Sarah made sure they will.

Megan: Kay, while we get them ready, Hayden mind getting your car?

He nodded quickly leaving us as he began to lay each of them side by side, finding the hellhound with shredded clothing to be the heaviest but it made sense when she had a body with breasts that would make a human lust after them. Nonetheless once we accounted for all of them we soon began piling them in Haydens car, being a large suv. Once done we began our long trip to wherever this place was Felix was taking us to.

As we followed Felix, me, and Megan up front, with a sleeping Amy in the back, it was silent between us. Eventually, Megan sighed before speaking.

Megan: So, what are you going to talk about with the human?

Isabelle: Not sure, maybe get to know his interests and hobbies he had.

Megan: Despite what I would ask, I don't know if I should speak with him.

Despite what she said, I was understanding to say the least. Knowing her past, being alone with a human may lead to a provocative situation even erotic to say the least. A rightful worry for her and for me.

Isabelle: Megan, I know your concern and it is one that I would be concerned about as well. When we get there, be honest with the one who is researching him and she will help, hopefully.

Megan: Yeah but.......I just worry he will be nervous around me, especially since our first encounter.

Isabelle: Yeah just........keep it in your pants and under control. Worst comes to worst, have you talk through a glass window to ensure you won't do anything if you can't.