Chapter 1

The room was quiet and dark, filled with aged technology. Everything was dead till one machine turned on, next to a large tube. It was around eleven feet tall and was filled with a dark blue liquid. As the machine worked the liquid slowly began to drain, revealing a young man around the age of 18. He was muscular and when the liquid completely drained he laid on the bottom of the tube.

His hair was a brown color, wearing only a pair of spandex shorts as he slowly woke up. His eyes blinked a couple of times as he groaned, slowly getting up. The tube opened revealing the room being deserted and filled with trash and debris. As he stepped out, he supported himself by grabbing onto the tube doorway. He took a couple of breathes as he wobbly walked to a table and leaned against it. Faint lights turned on, lighting the room enough to see.

It was fairly sized, having several tables, computers sitting dormant on them. On the mans right was the tube he came out of, and ahead of him was a door. After resting for a bit he stood, as he began to walk around, his memory being a bit fuzzy on what happened. As he approached the door, it slowly opened, revealing another room.

It appeared to be a locker room, a steel briefcase sat on a table in the middle. The man approached it and examined it. It was a fairly large briefcase, being maybe eight inches thick. It didn't appear to be damaged. The man unhooked some latches and slowly opened it, curious on whats inside only to see a piece of paper and what appears to be clothing. It was black and looked like it was a suit made of carbon fiber wraps. Nonetheless he looked to the note and read it.

Dear Blake,
I bet you are confused, maybe even a tad scared. I won't be surprised if you don't remember me, but I am one who helped you. I hope that you are okay. Inside is a suit, specially made for you and as for details on how it is special, inside is a thumb drive that will explain a lot. Lastly, when getting out of stasis, your mind may be fuzzy, so I added in a serum to aid with your body recovering from that. Be safe put there and may your new life bring you joy.

Sincerely,
Dr. Brenner.

The name sounded familiar to him, as he pulled the suit out. the torso, arms and leggings had a wrap look, also appearing like garbage bag material, except when touched felt like carbon fiber. It also had a long carbon fiber flaps on the front and back, covering both his legs, and went down to his ankles by the looks of it. His boots also matching the style. The arms went down to his hands, as it also had a piece that would wrap between his thumb and pointing finger, and across his palm. Once he took it out, he saw the thumb drive and serum the note spoke of. The serum being in a syringe gun inside the briefcase.

Blake, as the note said his name was, picked up the syringe gun and injected it in his arm. He then injected the serum as he grunted in slight pain, as he then put the gun down. The fuzziness starting to go away as he tolled his shoulders feeling his body didn't feel sleepy anymore. He then put on the suit, seeing it fit perfectly and saw it was able to expand quite a bit as he took the thumb drive and put it in a pocket. He then took the note and closed his eyes solemnly.

Blake: Thank you Dr. Brenner, may you rest in peace.

Blake said and after giving a moment of silence looked around finding another door. Upon going to it and opening it, Blake sees it led to an elevator. He went to it and pressed the button and surprisingly the elevator was working as it went to his floor and opened. He entered and it closed, seeing no buttons he felt it begin to ascend. Blake looked at his suit as he adjusted it slightly to make it more comfortable when he felt something on his upper back area, near his neck. As he felt around, he found it felt like a hood kinda but when he pulled on it and brought it, he noticed it didn't act like a hood but put it on finding it to be a mask. It felt to be wraps also, as two eye holes allowed him to see but to those looking at him, wouldn't see them, making it seem he was completely blind with it on.