Chapter Ten: Alpha Beta Omega.. Part 1

Two days later...

Derek wakes up and sighs. He looks up at the ceiling and he runs a hand through his dark hair. He sits up and looks down at the coffee table where his now cold pizza rolls sit. He shakes his head and stands slowly making his way into Stiles' bathroom. He knows Stiles is doing everything he can to find his family. But it isn't fast enough. He loves it here. As if another home. But it's not his home. Scott and the others are a pain in his ass though. Especially Nina. He doesn't understand why but something about her rubs him the wrong way. After doing his business he turns on the sink and pumps the soap and washes his hands. He walks out of the bathroom wiping his hands on the sweat pants Stiles has lended him. He walks to Stiles' room and peeks in seeing him asleep, his arm wrapped around his daughter Lia. Derek smiles small and walks back to the couch. He sits and puts his hands in his head.

"Why so sad, handsome?" Derek's head shoots up and whips in the direction of the voice. He furrows his brows and stands slowly.

"Kate?" He asks and she smirks taking steps closer to Derek.

"Yeah.. It's me.." She says and she's now so close the familiar smell of her musky perfume fills his nostrils and he grunts a little.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and searches her eyes. She smiles and rubs down his arm causing him to shiver. Kate was the one that took his sex life into the next level after Paige. She's so intoxicating to him.

"I'm here because I need your help.." She states and he nods slowly.

"With what?" He asks and licks his lips.

"Where's the triskelion disc?" Kate asks getting straight to the point. Derek sighs and shakes his head.

"I didn't tell you that so you can borrow it whenever you like.. Why do you need it anyway?" Derek asks frowning slightly. Kate smiles sweetly and strokes the boys cheek.

"For a friend.. He was bitten and he needs help controlling the shift...  I have a feeling that disc will work.. Please?" She purrs causing Derek to sigh.

"I can take you... Give me a minute" he states and she just grins watching him put on his jacket and his shoes. This is easier than she thought it would be.