Chapter Two: Big Happy Pack....Or Not.

-Three days later]

Derek sighs and rubs his temples as he glances at Scott and Isaac bickering about nothing. He growls loudly and his lip twitches. The Betas look up and Isaac whimpers lightly.

"Enough.. It's decided.. Isaac, You will be the one to get close to Nina considering Scott had girlfriend issues to deal with.." Derek barks. Isaac frowns but nods. He glances at Scott who is smirking. Isaac shakes his head. Girlfriend his ass, If only Derek knew what kind of dirty little things Scott has been doing to Isaac behind closed doors. Isaac smirks at the thought and stands.

"Fine. But if I magically disappear, It's you're fault" Isaac states flat and exits the loft. Derek shakes his head and looks at Scott. Scott stands and starts to walk out but Derek grabs his arm.

"Oh, no. Just because you're not baby sitting Nina doesn't mean I don't have a plan for you.. You will be getting close to Erica.. " Derek says calmly. Scott raises a brow.

"I'm already close to Erica.." Scott says in more of a questioning way. Derek sighs.

"No shit. I mean, closer. Like her and Stiles. Get her to tell you things then you tell me. " Derek tells him. Annoyance in his tone. Scott tilts his head.

"Why can't Stiles do that?" Scott asks confused. Derek growls.

"Oh my god, Scott.. Just do it.. no more questions!" Derek barks out. Scott sighs heavily and nods his head. He walks out of the loft with a huff.

"I hope you know what you're doing nephew.." Derek's eyes shoot up and in the direction of the staircase. But nothing. His heart speeds up and he looks around. Maybe I'm hearing things. He thinks to himself but then he hears the laugh. The laugh that used to annoy him so much. That gab him the worlds worst stomach ache.

"No point in trying to find me. You won't see me until I'm ready to be seen.." The voice spits out with venom in each word. Derek growls and his eyes flash red.

"I killed you.." Derek said slowly through gritted teeth. He heard the laugh again and let a low grumble escape from him.

"Or so you thought... Hide and seek..." The voice whispers in a bone chilling way. Derek feels a strong wind like someone ran past him. His whole body turned in the direction of the wind and he roared as loud and as forceful as he could.

"Show yourself!! Show yourself you coward!!" Derek demanded. But nothing. Dereks breathing was heavy and his senses were alert. He heard the loft door and his head shot in the direction of the noise. He quickly calmed down as he seen Stiles walking in with Thalia and Dj. Stiles looked up at Derek and saw how flushed he looked.

"Derek?.." Stiles questioned. Derek shook his head and gave Stiles a smile.

"I'm Okay. The pack just.. training was rough today.." Derek murmured as he picked Thalia up. Stiles smiled and gave his mate a nod. He set Dj down on table and started playing with his feet. Derek turned with Thalia in his arms and they both looked out the big window. Thalia nuzzled in the crook of Derek's neck and Derek kissed her head. He will not go through that again. He won't do it. Not again.