Chapter Twelve: Alpha Beta Omega... Part 3

"So what exactly happened?" Stiles asks Derek as they sit in the car in the parking lot of the school. Derek sighs and knits his brows together than shrugs.

"Honestly, I have no idea Stiles.. All I remember is being in my loft one minute and then a blank space between then and now.. Waking up.. Or in this case growing up" Derek states and runs a hand through his raven locks. He looks over at the younger man and smiles small, bringing his hand over to touch his mates knee. His thumb slides across Stiles knee causing Stiles to shiver. Stiles bites his lip and looks over at Derek.

"I thought I lost you again.. I was so lost myself.." Stiles states slowly. His eyes have bags under them from not sleeping and his voice is strained. Derek sighs and nods his head bringing his hand that was on his mates knee to the back of his mates head bringing the younger male into his arms in a warm secure embrace.

"Stiles.. I will always find you.. No mater what situation.. I will always find you.. Just like you will always find me.. I'm here.." Derek purrs and kisses the side of Stiles' head. Stiles smiles against Derek's chest taking in his lovers scent and warmth that he has missed the past few weeks. After a short lingering time Stiles pulls away and starts the car.

"The kids have missed you dearly." Stiles states and Derek chuckles.

"I've missed them.. " Derek says in a whisper.

. . .

The two arrive at their home and head inside immediately. Thalia who has been up waiting ever since Erica told her was at the door and in Derek's arms quicker than they could walk in. Her small sobs against her fathers chest cause the older wolf to whimper lowly while consoling his oldest child.

"Shhh.. I'm here now sweetheart. I promise to never leave you again.." Derek states and Thalia cries softer.

"I love you daddy.." Thalia beams and Stiles smiles at the sight. He rubs his chest after swallowing the hard lump in his throat.

"And I love you, Thalia. Always." Derek answers back slowly standing with his daughter. He looks at Stiles and nods.

"Let's get Dj and go to bed.. All of us together." Derek offers and Stiles is happy to oblige. He nods and kisses Derek quickly on the lips and heads to the nursery to get their son While Derek heads to his room with Thalia.

Soon after settling in bed with Thalia Derek sees Stiles entering the room with a sleeping Dj, Derek smiles and pats the bed next to him with a large space for his mate. Stiles smiles and climbs in with Dj on his chest. Stiles yawns and Derek strokes his sons cheek admiring the sleeping child.

"This .. Kate.. Peter.. It will all be over soon .." Derek states. His voice holding promise and authority. Stiles sighs, he has his doubts, but he always has his faith as well.

"I know.. We'll take care of it together.." Stiles states and nods his head smiling small whilst sinking in the bed further. Derek nods and strokes his mates cheek.

"Together.. Until the end.."