18: It's over

What Peter didn't know while he was downstairs causing incredible amounts of chaos, That Stiles heard everything, just like he always does. He had called one of his father's most respected deputies, named Jordan Parrish. He also called the mercenary. They arrived just in time as Peter was walking up the stairs. When Peter opens the door he's greeted by the deputiy, the mercenary, and a very angry Stiles. Peter smirks and he sighs heavily.

"It seems I have been tricked." He states and Stiles glares so hard at the older man.

"It's about time. It's over, Peter. You're going somewhere, where everyone will forget about you, and there's no way that you will be able to escape." Stiles says and Braeden hits Peter with the end of her gun and when he hunches over, Jordan spins him around and cuffs him. Braeden grabs the chloroform rag from her pocket and puts it over Peters face. He immediately falls out. Stiles sighs in relief but is also very shocked that it worked. He looks at the two that helped them.

"So where is he going to go? Where are you taking him?" Stiles asks and runs a hand over his face. Jordan and Braeden share a look.

"To eichen house. The special ward in the basement." Braeden states and Stiles just nods like he knows what that is. He gives them one last nod and he watches them walk off before running down the stairs to help his mate and his best friend. Derek is already on his feet but Erica is a bit wobbly, holding onto Derek for balance. They both look at Stiles and Stiles has a big grin on his face and Derek furrows his brows.

"I like how you are amused at us being beaten by my uncle yet again. Thanks, babe." Derek mumbles and Stiles just shakes his head and starts laughing loudly, hysterically. Erica just gapes and she looksat Derek, then back to Stiles.

"Stiles! What is so funny?" Erica demands to know. Stiles smirks and he finally gets himself together.

"Peter didn't win. He's on his way to either house to be locked up for good. I called Braeden and I called Parrish.. the new sheriff.." Stiles says with a proud smile. Derek and Erica share another look and then they look to Stiles.

"So it's over?... we can rest now?" Erica asks and Derek sighs.

"Besides the Kate problem.. yes.. it's over." Derek says snd stiles nods his head in agreement.

"But.. we will cross that bridge when we get there. Let's just go be with our baby for her birthday. Maybe take her to build a bear after we finish this cookout." Stiles states as he begins to walk up the stairs with Derek and Erica hot on his trail.

"We're still having the cookout?" Erica asks and Both Derek and Stiles shout yes at the same time causing Erica to flinch but nod and chuckle.

"Hell yes we are. We cooked all of that food and everyone out back is probably hungry still. And wondering where we are." Stiles states and Derek scoffs.

"Yeah if they're even here still."
Derek mumbled and Stiles sighs.

"Derek?" Stiles says as they reach the top of the stairs. Derek perks up a bit and looks at his mate.

"Yes stiles?" Derek purrs. Stiles and Erica share a look and they both speak at the same time.

"Stop being a sourwolf."

*Alright my lovelies. This is the last chapter, and I think it was a great way to end this story. On a happy nostalgic note. There will be more sterek stories in my future I'm sure, even if this season of teen wolf is the last season. It will always live on with me. I know this was short, but it needed to come to an end before I had you all waiting for years. Lol. Thank you for going on this journey with me, and a hell of a roller-coaster ride it was. I will be continuing teen wolf in ff when the series ends next year. So be on the lookout. But until then, I will upload teen wolf 'texts' one shots with different ships and such. I love you all so much! And thank you again!*