Chapter Three: Old Enemies

-Couple days later)

Derek walked into the open space of his loft. His mind has been racing ever since he found out Peter was back. Something has to be going on.. This isn't a coincidence. First Erica. Then her girlfriend Nina. Now Peter. Something must be happening. A new player in town. Derek growls lowly and leans over the table. His lips purse into a thin line and he clenches his jaw. He looks down contemplating on what he's going to do next. He can't tell Stiles. Not yet. Not until he knows the game plan. Not until he knows what's actually going on. Who's actually in the game. He smacks his hand on the table and groans in frustration. "Fuck!" He spits out angrily. His head shoots in the direction of the staircase as he hears a devious chuckle.

"What's the matter big boy?.. Did I scare you?" The voice asks. Derek's eyes get wide and he backs up a bit.

"H-How?.." Derek breathes out. The only thing he can say. The only thing he can think of is how the hell she, out of all people is back from the dead.

"It's a miracle right?" The voice purrs out sarcasm lacing every word. "Come on Handsome.. Tell me how I look" The voice adds. Derek finally regains his stance and he let's out a warning roar as his neck cracks.

"Kate.. I'm warning you.." Derek barks. Kate cackles and runs her finger across Derek's table. She grins and licks across her top lip , never breaking eye contact with the wolf.

"Oh sweety.. If seeing me is a surprise.. Watch this" She hisses and shifts into a blue were-jaguar. Derek's eyes get wide and he shifts as well. But before he knows what's happening he is hit from behind. Knocked out cold.

"Oh how I'm going to have fun with this.." Kate states sweetly as she walks out with a flip of her hair. Her partners walking out as well with Derek hiked over one of their shoulders. She has a plan. A plan that will change everything. She's taking him to her castle. To her home. Where no one will ever find him. And if they do.. They're in for the surprise of their life.