Chapter Eleven: Alpha Beta Omega ... Part 2

Kate and Derek get to the Hale vault and he gladly let's her inside. She smirks and walks in quickly starting her search.

"I'm not sure where it could be.. There's so many things down here.. I didn't need it anymore once I hit 15.." Derek states and looks around at the old cellar. A lot more dusty than he remembers. Kate sighs and starts looking through things high and low while Derek's focus is elsewhere about why everything looks so old compared to when he just saw it last month. Or so he thinks.

"You'll never find it" Kate and Derek both freeze as they hear that familiar snarky voice. Derek is amused and turns his attention to his uncle who looks very old. Derek tilts his head to the side "Uncle Peter?" Derek asks and Peter grins. Kate frowns and let's out a low growl.

"What are you doing here?" Kate barks. Peter chuckles.

"I could ask you the same question.. You see.. I know my nephew and I have had a lot of ups and downs.. But there is no way in hell I am going to allow this.. He's been manipulated enough by you" peter snarls and let's his claws extend. Derek's eyes get wide and he takes a step back.

"What are you talking about, Uncle Peter?" Derek asks and Peter shakes his head.

"I'll explain later dear nephew.. Now run along and help the others.. They're just outside.. They'll need you..." Peter states and looks at his young nephew. Derek stands there for a moment longer.

"Derek. Go I said!" Peter snaps and Derek nods running towards the exit and up the stairs to help the others like he was instructed to do. Kate growls loudly and her face contorts into her were-jaguar beta form. Peter chuckles and shifts himself into his beta wolf form as well.

"You want to get angry Kate?, let's get angry!!" Peter roars and starts to charge but is thrown off by shot guns being fired.

"Fuck! They found me!" Peter hears Kate screech before she runs off. He frowns deeply and leaves the way he came in. This won't end well. He knows it.

                                     *           *          *

Scott gets thrown down on the ground and grunts lowly. Stiles charges at the thing with his bat and swings but is knocked down as well.

"Stiles!" He hears Scott screech and he puts his hand up.

"I'm okay.." Stiles gets out. His voice strained. The two men sit up and try to stand as the thing gets closer to them.

"Hey!" Derek says from behind the 'beast' and growls lowly. Stiles eyes get wide and he shakes his head.

"Derek! No!" He screams and stands up with his bat. Scott hot on his heels. Derek pays them no attention though and begins to fight the thing that he recognizes as a berserker. Stiles and Scott watch in disbelief as someone so young can fight like that. But then again he is a born wolf.

As Derek fights he starts to change. Trying to stay in control he starts chanting "alpha beta omega" over and over inside his head. His face grows different features and his growls get deeper. His hair gets shorter and his body grows stronger. The berserker throws him against a wall causing him to whimper but he quickly recooperates himself and roars loudly at the berserker causing the berserker to run off. Derek's breathing is heavy and his stands slowly from his fighting stance. Stiles tales a step forward his heart beating fast and hard within his chest.

"Derek?" Stiles asks lowly. At Stiles' voice Derek relaxes. He turns slowly and looks at Stiles. Stiles' eyes get wide and he runs to his boyfriend who is now himself and wraps his arms around him. Derek grunts and quickly reacts by doing the same. Holding Stiles as close as possible.

"It's me.. It's, Me Stiles.."