chapter 4

Lillian 

Flashback 

His next word made me freeze in my place.

"Marry me"

"What!" I shout at him .

"Marry me"

 "Are you out of mind? First.."

"Marry me Lillian !" He ordered. 

"Mr. W..ilson I can't.."

"Ok ask your brother whether he is ready for tomorrow college trip. if he is not going, I can change my plan regarding the trip." He said with a cruel smile 

"No! Don't do anything to him , Plea...se .please...I  am sorry.....please leave him please...leave us alone...please ". I begged him.

"Yes I will , only if you agree to marry me. And if you  are disagreeing then  be ready to say goodbye to your brother forever" he said sharply. 

"Why me.. what....." he cut me

"Be ready at 9'o clock tomorrow miss Ray" .with that he turn from me and went outside leaving me in this darkness. 

Present 

A pain from my neck wake me.

I look at my surrounding , ho I had slept inside this car with my wedding dress and he doesn't even call me. Ugh..what a husband..

I step out from the car with a wide open mouth by just seeing his mansion. It is indeed a beautiful one.

I push the door as there is nobody to welcome me . I stood there for sometime then the aroma of foods make my way , upon reaching there I look around to see three people who is dressed in black and white making breakfast. I clear my throat to ask them to give the route to my room but they doesn't pay any attention to me , like I am invisible . I went back and wandered there like a lost child then an old man ,who dressed in black and white  ask me to follow him. He show my room and when I turn to say thank you he wasn't there. 

'What with these people'

With that I turn to look at my room it is so beautiful. I feel love with this room. I want a bath so make me refresh but my luggage are not seen here. I went to other room to see if they had put my luggage there but those room in this floor was locked so I went to the next floor and same is the case, then I went to the next floor I checked all rooms but it is locked . I should ask someone about my luggage with that I turn then something caught my eyes, beautiful door I went there and find it that it is not Locked so I entered there and my jaws hit the floor when I witnessed the beauty of that room . Suddenly I got why I am here so I checked my luggage but again didn't found it then I see the wardrobe and in there found only one beautiful sundress , I took that as my luggage is still missing. 

After the bath I dressed up in that sundress,  for my surprise it fits me. I went to my bed, as due to the yesterdays event my body was welcomed by the soft mattress. Then I went to my dream land.

"Lily..."

I turn to the sound. 

That emerald eyes look at me nervously standing there with his both hands folds behind.

Then he slowly came near to me and bend down on his knees along with a bunch of lilies and asked 

"Lily will you be mine "

"Yes...."

Before I could complete my dream, a bucket of water splashed over me.

I jump up from my bed only to see the  devil himself. 

He then hold my elbow and dragged out of my room, and dragged to the second floor. I don't know whether the servants are watching this or not. 

He then throw me towards a bed I slowly get up from the bed and come in face with the devil himself. 

He was looking at me like he wants to murder me. I watch his eyes does down to my dress,then his jaws clinch.

"Who told you to wear this dress!" he shout at me . 

"I..my.."

"You know how to get my attention right. You all are same . Bloody attention seekers! " with this  he pushed me towards the wall now I am jammed by him and the wall.

"Tell me why you are wearing this dress!" . He again shouted. 

" Matthew, I couldn't find any of my dress. So I..."

"Stop with your lies miss Ray,and its Mr Wilson for you. Don't bring yourself so high that I marry you because of your appearance or anything. It's just to make your life hell it's for that I marry you . And remember that you are merely a servant for me and always will be, so stand in that position in here . Understand miss Ray!" With that he turn and walk away but stop at the door .

"And one more you will be my personal servant from today onwards and this will be your permanent room. And if you are going against my wishes then be ready to say goodbye to your brother. " with that he walk away. Leaving me there in the darkness.

If you like this chapter please vote and follow me.