Chapter 24

Lillian

"Ma'am young Master is asking for you to join the breakfast "

one of the maid came to my room and said.

" young master " I ask her.

she nodded and went.

After my morning business I went down to have the breakfast.

It was him the person who came to my room yesterday.

when he saw me suddenly he came to my side and hold my hand and his eyes became soft when he ask me if I'm fine. I stand there dumbfounded. He slowly directed to me towards the chair and started putting the foods into my plate and went to his chair.

I stared at the food which was in my plate. what the hell is happening. who the hell is he and why is he treating me like a doll?

" you hadn't touched your food lily"

I looked at him.

" are you not feeling well " he asked with worried face.

" No..No..." I shake my head and stood up .

" what happened lily " he tried to come near me but I stopped him.

" I want to go home... back to him" I replied him.

" it's not going to happen " he said firmly and when I look at him his face change it was not the person I saw just minute ago. This time his eyes it's turns deep blue like an angry ocean.

" who are you to command me what to do or not to do you don't have any authority over me. I'm a free individual and I will go" I shouted angrily.

" I told you Lily that you are not going anywhere and this is your home and you belong here not with Wilson" he said with angry face.

" Let her go leo " another voice boomed from the corridor.

The person was the older version of the person who just shouted at my face.

" But father " he started but when his father raised his hand to stop he turn his eyes towards me.

" you can go " he said to me with his eyes fixed on me.

with that he went back

leo I think that's name of this scary guy look at me and called someone.

A guy around early 30s enters the room.

" Chase will accompany you "

" No I can go there by my own I don't need your help"

without spending any more time there I quickly went towards the main gate. But I got lost. it's like walking through the same floor.

" the door is this way " I heard a sharp voice

I look at him and his pointed fingers towards the door. I kept quiet because I need his help to get out from here. so I started moving towards the door he pointed.

once we reach near the door a car was there waiting for us.

" you can get in " Chase said to me.

" mm.. look Chase I don't want your help. I want to go myself. please do understand " i told him.

" Okay but if anything bad comes do call me. 7391 this is my number " he said.

I didn't expect this response. i nodded and said thanks to him.

" I will drop near to the bus stop " he said.

I open my mouth to decline the offer but

" I have to follow the instructions from boss but now I am taking risk so please do cooperate with me and get inside the car, I will drop you at bus stop and from there you can go by yourself. I will not tag along with you.

I slowly nodded as I don't have any choice.

The car stops at bus stop without wasting the time I get out from the car.

" please do call my number when you need anything I mean anything " he said from the passenger seat with concern.

I nodded and said small thank you and went to the stop. without any delay the bus came and I get in there.

Through the glass reflection I saw chase still waited for me to check I get into the bus and I also saw them following the bus but after sometime they disappear.

After few minutes I reached Wilson's Building.

" Excuse me Ma'am can you show your ID " one of the security block my entry at the main gate.

" mm.. I come here to see Matthew..I mean Mr Wilson " I replied politely.

" Do you have any appointments or can you show me any proof that you had contacted him or his secretary for the visit "

" um..I " I pretend to search my bag like I am searching for my phone.

" Ho sorry I forgot to take my phone and laptop the appointment letter is in there. "
I said with worried face.

" sorry Ma'am I am afraid that you can't meet him without the any proof that you contacted him and he is aware of your visit". he said and starts to close the gate then a car came near to him and that change his attention from me to the person in the car.

I took this time to escape from his sight to the building but my escape was only for short period the securities push the alarm and now they are coming towards me I rushed inside the building but I bumped to a wall and closed my eyes to accept the see the floor but someone hold my waist and prevent me in meeting my face to the floor. I open my eyes to meet with the green one which I missed for.

when his eyes meet mine it widen and look all over my face a relief formed on his eyes but within seconds its gone and now he looking with that hatred.

" There she is" I heard the foot steps and it broke me from this moment to the present. As soon as he heard them he removed his hands from my waist and put some space between us.

But I close the distance between us and he was taken back.

He turn to leave but I hold his hand which stopped him.

" Matt I want to tell you something I.." I began but he untwined my fingers.

" who allowed her to my building " he shouted at the security without taking his eyes off my face

" sorry sir" the security said to him.

" My building is not a place for you to wander around " he shouted at me and turn to leave.

" Matt I have to tel.."

" It's Mr. Wilson for you " he turn his face towards me and replied.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I look down.

" Take her away from my sight and don't allow her to even enter this building anymore understood " he gave his command to his security and bodyguards.
I didn't look at him. I don't know when he went.

The securities push me from the building I tripped my foot and fell to the ground. A hand pull me up from the floor and help me to get in feet.

" Lillian are you okay "

I looked at the person and wished it was green eyes who is looking at me with this concern but it was the brown eyes. which reminds me of someone from my past.

*********
if you like this chapter then please like and do follow me