chapter 20

Matthew

" Sam call Marcus and connect him with me as soon as possible" I said to Sam while getting up ready to bring her back even if I want to gave my life.

" Matt what are you doing " Edward asked

I didn't replied

he continued " you are again going to give your life for her even after what they have done to us.. to our father and Maria. "

I still didn't replied to him

Chris and Daniel was standing at room

" Marcus, yes he want to talk to you " Sam said to person in the other end of the phone and gave me it to me.

" Matt... yeah he told me about that I'm coming " he replied

" I want the details of that ba****d "

when I was going to leave the room Edward came and stood in front of it .

" if you want to go then beat me " he said with his hands folded on his chest.

" Move.." I said.

" No.. you have to beat me first "
He knows that I will not do that but this time I punch him on his face suddenly there was blood coming from his nose. I know It wouldn't be serious but if he want to do me that then I will do it.

Chris , Daniel came forward and hold Edward. They didn't said anything.

" You...are madly in love with her" Edward with a painful laugh " I should have known it you don't even think about our sister it's because you love that witch.. "

" if you say one more word Edward you are dead.. now move " I roared

" I will not move.. you want to kill me matt if you want her. either me or her "

Chris , Daniel and Sam were panicking like they don't know what to do

" I am done with this Edward. I don't have the time to loose if I didn't save her she is going to die and I will not do it again as she is innocent "

" she innocent my foot.."
I know this is going like an endless conversation.

" How can she been innocent when they murdered our father and kidnapped our sister "

"Maria was not kidnapped it was.. she was love with him" I replied

It was a secret between us but now I have to tell him.

" what"

" I'm going to kill him" Edward shouted

" What a dream" A voice came from outside and then the door opened and revealed the owner of the sound, dressed in his usual black suit and slowly entered. He moved his cold eyes to each person who was there in that room. Then stopped right at Me and asked

" Where is Lillian "

If you guys like this then do follow me and like this story .