Chapter 26

Lillian

I started walking in the direction of his car went. it's getting darker. I heard thunder striking. it's going to be raining.it's been hours, l haven't seen or heard anything other than the sound of leaves that was made of the result of wind or storm.

My feet gave up. I fell down on the road feeling tired. I can't take one more step. I can't even feel my legs.

But the sound of a gunshot jolt my nerves, and suddenly, I was on my foot. I looked around for a place to hide, but it's all the trees and darkness I met.
as the sound of cars approaching, I hurried to hide behind the trees.

two cars stopped to the place where Matthew had thrown me from his car. I see some men who were dressed in black coming out of the car. suddenly, something flashed in my head. A sharp pain formed in my head. my eyes start forming water due to the pain.

" Where is she?" I head one of the men asking.

" she was here, commander. that's the information I got. " the other person shouted.

" Then where the hell is she? i want her at any cost. if.. " he stopped to take the call
" yes boss we have traced her track, and we are at the location."
" Boss... okay, boss. "
with that, he cut the call and turned to the man he previously talked.
" If you find her....kill her,"
" Commander...that "
" it's order from Red"

Red...Red...
that name...it's ringing in my head as something flash before me...
my mom face flash before me she was lying in the floor covered by blood.

I held my head in my hands. I tried to hold the trees for the balance but missing it. Then suddenly I heard the thunderstorm and started raining. with one hand on my head, I looked at the road. They were standing there and started to move towards my location. I tried to move in the opposite direction, but suddenly, I slipped and next thing I know was the edge of the tree just like I saw from my dream...a dream which I believe but now I know it's not a dream anymore.

Matthew

I was shocked when she said she knew me from the past. now it will be more difficult to stay away from her. Yes, I'm pushing her away from me. if she stays with me, each second of her life is in great danger. Eddy had warned me, but for my selfish reasons, I kept her with me.

when I found her at the hotel, I was happy that I got her back as everyone was searching for her when we found that she was alive after that accident that happened ten years ago. Her brother had put her under his radar, but when he was away for few months we got the information that we can get her and start our plan with her to get leo who had took our sister Marianne and ask her in exchange of his sister, but everything got carried away when I kiss her at that party. I make up my mind that I will not give her back to him. Instead, I will keep her, and she has to pay for her brother for a lifetime, but after the accident and kidnapping of her, leo asked me to stay away from her. at first I didn't agree but when he said to me again it's like he is asking a favor for the well-being of his own friend. I think about it again, and when my sister met me, she also said it's not safe for Lily to get any publicity being with me she will be the main attraction of the media. yeah, the relationship between me and my family with our sister Marianne has restored again as leo gave her permission to visit us, but I have to stay away from Lily. I agree with him, but he didn't know it was until I found the people behind this. once I find them, they are going to regret that whom they had messed up with.

if you like this chapter, then please like and do follow me for regular updates