Chapter 21

Matthew

Leonard standing there like he want to kill someone particularly me. with that look on his face he had known every thing.

" I asked where is Lillian "

" We don't know " replied by Sam

Sam is the only person among us he does care among us after the incident that happened thirteen years back.

" what you mean you don't know when you are the one who take her when I wasn't here "

" what about our sister you b*****d " Edward came forward and punch him.

I came in between them to remove Edward but Leonard was so strong

" Leonard stop it we need to talk " I said
but he didn't care. he launch a punch towards Edward and that made him to fall to the ground. My eyes darkened " I told you we need to talk"

" there is nothing to talk. I know what you done to my sister now it's revenge time " he punch me in my face then on my stomach.

" Stop this " Sam shouted

Chris and Daniel came forward to beat him but there were held by gun by his guard.

" you make her suffer " one punch
" you make her cry " next one

blood was coming from my mouth

" Leonard stop this..." sam came to stop him "Lillian was kidnapped "

" what .."

" Yes she was kidnapped and we are trying to track them "

" is this another story you came up with to make me away from here "

" No..no Leonard its true" Sam said with fear

" Do you think I believe you" he turn his attention towards Sam and hold his throat and squeezed

" it's true " a soft sound appeared from door way

it was Avery looking straight at Edward something flash in her eyes but then it's gone then she looked at Leonard his posture straightened and turned to look at her.

" Lillian was kidnapped and it's true and they telling you the truth"

He took a deep breath and walked towards her

I got up and went towards her and stood in front of her . I don't want her to suffer like we do. I want to protect her even I know he will not hurt women but now he is different.. like a monster. I don't her to get hurt.

but he went towards the door but stopped and he turn to look at us then he laughed and said

" They didn't know you work for me didn't they "

I froze

He looked at each one of us to see our expression, then his eyes turns to her after he made a fierce stare at Edward.

" Your work here is finished " he said to Avery. she didn't looking at us nor at me like she always does when someone ask her something to do other than me shealwaysask my permission. she was like a sister to me. I cared her like she is one of my sister.

When she nodded we heard a an angry shout from Edward and next he was in front of her.

" What he said..is it true " he asked her

she didn't replied.

" Avery I'm asking you what he said is true or not "

she nodded

"I want words "

" Yes its true " her voice trembled.

Edward froze.. his face change shock , anger , betrayal that was what I see there .

" come on Avery we don't have much time " Leonard said.

when she turned, Edward hold her hands and stared at her like he is confirming something but Leonard men pointed gun towards him and but he hold her hand for minute then he released her hand from his hold.

she walk towards Leonard without looking at us. when she entered the car here I heard shouting of Chris, Sam and Daniel.

" Matt... Edward...he is not breathing ".

############№###№######№####

if you like this story then please like and do support me.