chapter 9

Lillian 

The chirping sound of birds wake me up. I don't know who are those people in my dream. I am still confused. 

I look at the clock oh it's 7:00 am I rushed to bathroom and finishing my business I went down. When I reach there I didn't see the devil so I quickly went to the kitchen and take my food and sit at the kitchen table , which is the place where we servants ate food. When I was eating I saw a maid looking at me sympathetically . I look at her, when she saw me she quickly turn her head. Actually they never talk to me, except victor. Speaking of him , he is the only person in here show me some care and within few hours he already becomes my best friend. 

"Lily, you are early ,are you goingsomewhere?" victor asked. 

"Yes to the office " I told him. 

"Lily, there will be no office today as Mrs. Wilson is coming . so everyone is getting ready to the airport to pick up her. So today you don't need to go to office." 

"Um..can I a.."

"Victor...victor " somebody shouted. 

"Lily I will meet after sometime " with that he went towards the store room. 

I clean my plate then I went to my room but on my way I heard someone talking literally shouting. I went near to the source finding the devil is shouting through his phone I turn to go but the words he spoke make my heart to break. 

"No Ryder she is not my wife...she is my PA and a charity case...you did what!...be ready to sign your death certificate SAM...no.. do it what I told you..." 

With the wobbling legs I reach my room and tears started coming from my eyes. I don't know why he hate me this much to show others that I am his wife. 

I brush off my tears when I heard someone knocking at my door. I adjust my hair with my hands then I went towards the door. When I open it chris was standing there. 

"Lily why are you not ready . Now quick we are going to the airport so.."

"Chris, she is not coming with us " he said. 

"What!..why , matt she is your.."

" no chris, and shut your mouth now go down and wait . I will be there." He said to chris. 

Chris went out from my room leaving me here with his brother. 

He turn and walk towards me , I step backward to each his forward movement this continues till I have no space for further moving. He comes near and put his both hands on the sides of my head now I am trapped between him and the wall. He slowly bends towards my face at the same time my heart beats fast then he look at my lips then at my eyes. I suddenly close my eyes then I felt his breathing on my neck then he move towards my ears and said 

"Miss Ray,  hear me this carefully ok. My mom is coming here so..don't show your face or your presence and don't make a cross path on her way. I don't want my mom to know you . I know you want to show your presence but don't think about it . And if she find out who you are then be ready for the consequences. " he said to me and turn to leave.But I hold his hand and turn him towards me the anger in me was swelling like a larva.

"Then why did you marry me uh..why " I asked angrily with jabbing my finger on to his chest. 

"Tell me ,if you are so much shame to tell others that I am your wife then why marrying me...don't have answer Mr Wilson.... " I ask. But he didn't respond. He simply standing there staring at me.

" if you are that much ashame of me, then why are you keeping this charity case with you uh.."  when I said these his eyes turned dark and dangerous . He hold my wrist tightly and pull me towards him.

"You want to know why I don't want to address you as my wife right. Because you know what you are not even have the quality for that title and more importantly you are worthless.. and charity case...yes of course you are..." 

"Then why me.."

"Because I hate you "  he said and pushed me to the floor. And turn his back on me and said

"Be ready for your punishment for raising your voice against me".  he turn and stormed out from my room.

********** 

If you like this chapter please vote, comment and follow me.