chapter 11

Lillian 

"Looking for someone Mrs Wilson." 

I turn to look at the person. Here I see the same woman who was with him husband a minute ago. I stare at her, she was actually the definition of beauty , her long chesnut hair , blue eyes.she looks like a model. 

Maybe she was his type 

"So you are that Lillian. The one who trap my Matt . You are not even his type ". She said arrogantly. 

" correction,  I am not the one who trap your matt..whatever... and I am not a nightstand so yes I not his type. " I said with the same tone. 

She stared at me for few minutes then suddenly start laughing.

" I am impressed,... I'm  really really impressed.. my sister in law." 

"Excuse me" I asked her as I am not clear with her last words. 

"Yes sister in law, I am very much impressed with you."

This words make my eyes wider. 

what! she call me sister in law that means...oh god she is his sister.

"Um..I am sorry... I didn't know he has a sister." I said . She narrowed her eyes and a scowl formed in her face.

"Oh but I know you , lily . Chris told me everything about you and the marriage with my brother." She said sympathetically.

"By the way I' m Avana you can call Ava and I am a kindergarten teacher." She said with a smile.

" Wow.. it's a wonderful job" I said

" This is the first time I get a positive response when I say about my job. Except from my family."

" It's a good job Ava , every job has its own value. But I think this is the best job in which you can be with those bundle of joys ." 

" Yes , I truly like children .it's because of them I choose this job".

Then we talk about the other matters , she was so funny and a strong woman , and also from her I came to know that Matthew is the eldest among them then Edward then Chris then David then Avana . But even though when she said about them I feel sadness in her voice. I don't ask her because that cause it's their personal matter...

"So lily are you coming in today's party. You know, you can meet your mother in law." She teased me.

"Ava you know what , your brother doesn't want your mother to know about me as his wife. So am not coming. " I said with a sigh.

" Who told you that I'm call you there as Mrs Wilson. You can come as my friend. " She said.

" My mom is actually searching for a bride for Matt  , may be y! Ugh.." I throw a pillow at her face.

"It hurts lily" .she said with a pout.

"Lily, please come with me to that party.."

"If you don't shut up next will be this " I pointed to a flower vase .

She rush towards my bed and took a pillow and said "if you don't come then I will bring mom here.."

My eyes widen when I hear this. 

"So lily, you only have two options . Either you come with me as my friend or bring mom here. what is your answer. Sister in law." She said with a mischievous smile.

If she bring her here , then Matthew will kill me....ho lord what will I do....

" Um..I will come with you." 

"Good choice. Sister in law" 

"Like I do have many options ." I said to her.

She is still with that stupid smile. Then she went near my wardrobe . Then she took her phone and type something.

"Lily wait her I will come back in few minutes.ok" she rushed towards outside.

Within few minutes my door opened , Ava walks towards me with a beautiful gown in one hand. 

"Wear this lily " she extended that dress towards me.

"No Ava , it's so expensive. I don't want to wear this." I said. 

"Lily... please. It's not that expensive..it's my dress..and it doesn't fit me..so please wear this..please..please..pl" 

"Ok Ava ugh , I will wear this so please close your mouth ".

"Oh thank you lily, you are the best. Now go to bathroom girl and wear this " she push me towards the bathroom. 

After few minutes I came out from bathroom wearing that beautiful dark blue gown . It fit me.

" now come here we don't have enough time. so I'm starting my magic on you." 

One minute I see ava standing behind me with makeup kit next thing happened is,  I witnessed a beautiful woman in front of the mirror staring at me. 

"Omg did you see my sister in law " she said dramatically. 

This girl 

" don't be a drama queen you girl " I said. 

" Seriously,  lily  you looks so beautiful and different " she said proudly. 

" Um..thank you.. are you not getting ready ava " I ask her. 

" I forgot, um..you wait here.." she went out .

I went near window and saw the sun withdrawing its glow and the darkness took over. After few minutes so many guest are entering through the main entrance. 

"Lily it's time!" I heard ava' s voice behind me.

I turn towards her . she look so beautiful in that pink gown. 

" you look beautiful ava "

"Oh thank you,  but not as beauty as you " she said 

"Now come and let's hit to the party " with that she drag me towards the door...

**********

If you had enjoyed this chapter then please vote,comment and follow me.