chapter 6

Lillian 

I am now standing in front of his office and panting like a dog . Everyone in here are looking at me like , I am an alien .

I look at my reflection through the glass , there I see a girl who is broken and weak.

I look at my watch it's almost 8 : 20 , i am 5 minutes late. He will surely throw me out of this building. With my shaking hands I knock at his door .

"Come in" a voice came from the other side so I open the door only to find him staring at me with the same hateful expression. 

I gulp when I look at his eyes.

"What's the time miss Ray ".

I hang my head down. 

"Answer me you idoit ! ".

My eyes starts to tear up but I keep my head down , not to show him my weakness. 

"You know how to irritate me " with that , he rush towards me and stood before me.

" look at me whenever I am speaking to you miss Ray ". 

But I didn't look at him.

He forcefully clench my jaw and make me to look at him. When my eyes meet his, tears start falling down from my eyes. Something flash in his eyes before I could recognize that, he quickly cover with the neutral one, the same cold expression . He close his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. When he open his eyes the same anger has flashed in there.

"I feel so ashamed of you, I didn't thought you could be this much low to make me feel sympathy for you with your crocodile tears. So just stop your act miss Ray " he said sharply without any regrets. 

Now I become utterly fool to myself,  showing my weakness to him. I try not to show that but when he grab my face and make me to look at him and when I meet his eyes at that point I shattered and let my emotions to dominate me. But now I really know him. He really have no heart. He is actually a monster. 

"I said stop your drama miss Ray!" He shouted.

Lily he is not worthy for your tears. 

I try to cease my tears but now it turns into hiccups. 

He was now growling at me. 

"As you came here late, be ready for your punishment and bear always in your mind about your position in here and don't open your stupid mouth to say that I am your husband . Understand!" 

I just nodded my head 

"I want words miss Ray ". 

"Ye..s sir" I said 

"Ok now let's go to your punishment " he said with a cruel smile. 

"Avery ,  come to my office now!" He ordered though the telecom. 

Within seconds a beautiful woman stood at the door  . She was so beautiful  even the roses in the garden will loss its beauty if they competes with her.

She stood in in front of me with a sweet smile.

"Avery meet Lillian Ray, new PA" he said disinterestly.

Avery turns towards me , her smile wide when she meet my face. 

"Finally I m...." before she could complete 

"Show her the room no 305 Avery". He said to her.

Her eyebrows  furrowed at him "why...." she couldn't compete her sentence when he showed his palm to stop whatever things she has going to tell.Then turn towards me . 

"You should clean that room within one hour ."  

"What! That room w.." 

"Avery , just show her the room" .

 "you can leave miss Ray " he said looking at me.

I ran out of his office leaving Avery and the Devil. 

As I was standing outside his office I heard a laugh from inside . As the door is not completely closed I just look through that gap then I see him laughing with her . Something  formed in my heart, I don't know but seeing him laughing with a woman make me feel I don't know.. Ugh... 

Focus lily focus...

I chatted in my mind with that I turned only to  get bumped with a wall next thing I know was , I lost my balance ready to meet the ground but a hand wrapped around my waist and pull back me. Due to the force my nose hit that wall again . But when I open my eyes , only then I realize that I had bumped into a man.

"Are you ok miss.." he ask

"Ray... and thank you, ye..s I a..m ok" I said with my head down 

Why lily ?why ? Why are you like this .

I scold myself only to hear a chuckle from my savior. 

HO did I said loudly.

Yes miss... Ray. Again a chuckle came from him.

Before I could further get embarrassing myself I turn but he call 

"your name miss Ray " 

" it's Lillian.. I said looking at his face. When his emerald eyes meet mine he froze , then his eyes colour change into dark like he want to kill some one.

"Lily...." He said sharply with anger shinning in his eyes. that kind hearted person now change into a monster. 

"Ho shit" someone shouted from the other end. 

I turn my head to see Christian running towards us .

And my savior is now growling like an alpha wolf at me . He curls his fingers into fist , then he punched to the near wall.

I don't understand what is happening around me.

I just stand at my place like a frozen doll don't know what I want to do.

"Lily look out " I heard Christian shouting at me . But before I could progress what is happening a pain formed in my head .I touch to the side where the pain was coming but I feel something wet. when I look at my fingers only then I realize that it was my blood. Next thing I know is my vision getting blur then to complete darkness. 

If you like this chapter please vote , comment and follow me.