chapter 17

Lillian

When I turn around I see a person who dressed up in loose black hoodi, it's from the voice of the person I under that this person is a girl, her face was covered with black mask and eyes were covered with the glass so I actually can't see her properly.

"Yes , that's me " I replied.

" This is for you " she whimpered as she comes near me and slide I think it's a paper to my coat pocket. I turn towards her before I could ask further questions about who she was she took that time to leave not before saying.

" Be careful " .

I stood there and still looking at the retreating figure of her. What had just happened here and why I has to careful. Wait why does she gave me this paper. Before I could touch it my number was called to take coffee.

I reached the devil's office in sweat and stood at front of his office to take sometime to ready myself as there is some problem related with lift I have to take stairs. Once I regain my composure I knock the door when I heard his reply to come in I rushed towards into the office. Then I placed the coffee on his table. First he look me then he took the coffee and took a sip from it . I turn to leave but

" Did I said you can leave Miss Ray " he said I an arrogant turn.

" Bring me another coffee "

" what! What's wrong with this one "

" cold " he said in monotone.

"How could you say like that "

" then you should have bring coffee faster not taking with others still you have a duty to accomplish."

" I didn't talk to anyone. I took stairs the.." before I could say further he dismissed me through his hand and look at the screen and said

" I don't have the time to hear your excuses Miss Ray. It was a simple task and you failed it. And this shows how capable you're.... Like the same..." he looked at me when he said the last sentence.

I stood there, my eyes starts to fill with tears. I bend down my head .

" you have 10 minutes to bring another H..O...T coffee . You can leave now " he dismissed me.

I nodded and rush out from his office . Before I could control my emotions the tears find it's way. I didn't care about the people who saw me like but what I heard from him make me sad. it was right I always disappoint everyone my parents...not protecting my brother. Suddenly another wetness formed on my face but it was cold not the hot tears but the cool one that beat the cold one . After a second I understand it was raining. A loud noise came behind me before I could understand what was happening around me I was thrown to the side of the road. My face hit the ground then I heard then scratch of the tires and shouts behind me.

"Quick...come Quick"

I turn towards the source from where the sound was heard and saw many people were rushing towards there with my weak hands I steady myself and walk towards there.Towards each step my heart was pounding against my chest before I could go further I collapse on to the ground before I could step further someone holds me and turn to find ave was holding me where her eyes was filled with tears. I didn't understand why was she crying but when I heard David voice only then I understand that the person who met with the accident instead of me was Matthew... the person who hate me the person who hurt me was now the person who save me...

If you like this chapter then please like and do follow me.
if you want a regular update follow me