chapter 22

Lillian

I having the same dream again but it's feel much real. Here I see matt , he playing basketball. He was laughing when I say laughing it's really really laughing which he didn't do now. Maybe not with me. But now he's happy. But it stopped suddenly and his attention turn towards me and when his eyes met mine I stopped I was doing then I heard someone shouting my name and I turned towards it but then force hit my body and that cause me to lose my balance and I fell down along with the books I carried.

" she is again proving my point. are we clumsy? "

A girl look like a model in her cheergirl dress stood in front of me with her friends.

I took my books from the ground and rushed towards the bathroom.
Tears falling from my eyes because it's been years matt had look at me. That time he was a boy who ask me to marry him just for fun and joked with my brother and his friends but from that day he became my crush. As the time goes he talked to me very less but my crush turned to something like I started to feel happy when I see his smile and started following whatever things he does, what chocolate he like most and putting that in his locker. This has become my little secret.
No one knows about my little secret except for my friend Sophie. who always has my back.

" Lily...lily..are you there" I heard Sophie voice.

I cleaned my face which was covered with tears.

" I'm okay Sophie " I replied and came out from bathroom

" are you sure " she ask me when I came out.

" positive " I replied.

she was about to talk something but she stopped and her attention turned towards something. Before I was about to ask. I heard his voice, His voice after many years of simple nod now I hear his voice.

I hear his voice and it wakes me I feel more pain spreading all over my body but more pain I felt was when i hear his broken voice.

" Lily...I'm sorry so sorry... just open your eyes...without you i can't live here...i lost you once not again don't leave me....i love you...don't leave me".

I want open my eyes to see his face to hold him but it's was so difficult like something is pulling me down to every force I'm giving to come out from what state I'm in.

I tried but it's all turn to a complete failure.
I feel pain all over my body and it's consuming me along with that it's taking away my hopes to see him again. one more time my fate is it preventing me to tell him that I love him too.
Now I know that I have known him in all my life, he was there in my life before we met in that hotel and I'm the girl that everyone talks about. I'm Lily the girl who is the reason for everything that happens to him like Edward said.

I slowly drifting to the darkness and my body it's feeling numb but something prevent me a spark I feel on my hand then something wet. I slowly open my eyes but it's because of too much light I suddenly close my eyelids.

Then I heard my name.. some is calling me I want to sleep but the same time I want to see matt and want to tell him that I love him and will never leave him ever in my life.

I heard my name again I was afraid that if I open my eyes will get hurt again but it's doesn't matter all it's matter is to see him again.With that I open my eyes.

But instead of that beautiful emerald eyes I met the blue ones which is similar to mine looking at me.

when those eyes met mine it shot up with relief only for few seconds then I heard his voice which I find it so familiar
"Lily your are wake"

**************

if you like this chapter then please like and do follow and support me.