Chapter 25

Lillian

" Lillian are you okay "

I heard him again. He was looking with those brown eyes with concern. He remained me of someone but i can't figure out who is that. Slowly he held my hand and tried to help me to stand up from my current position.
But his hands froze when we heard an angry voice shouting from the main door. Without turning to the direction from the sound heard I know who's sound is.

" Vincent I would like to start the meeting without any delay. with you or without " he turned towards the door.

" wow..wow I'm just helping your gi"

"if you done here can we start it now.I don't waste my time." Matthew turn and cut him off.

" you are such an ass " he said shaking his head.

Then his attention turn towards me and about to say something his eyes focus on something.

Then I suddenly feels someone embrace me in his arm.

" are you alright lily " . the person who hugged me ask.

I stood there like a rock not knowing what to say.

but suddenly he was thrown away from me.
next thing i saw was chase on the ground on the top was Matthew holding his shirt and twisting his hand.

" Matt what the hell you are doing " Vincent I guess it's his name tried to pull him. But he was punching chase.

I ran towards them. Chase face was now filled with blood.

" How dare you touch her " with that he continued punching chase

Before Matthew could blow another punch I hold his hand and that stopped him then he turn to look at me with an emotion I can't explain but it was just only for second and then it's gone and now it is replaced with those hatred burning like fire.

He pushed me and I was about to fall but he hold me by hand and pull me towards him then without a word he started dragging me with his hold getting tighter on my wrist. I heard Vincent voice behind. But doesn't stop. Once we reach near to his car he pushed me in the passenger seat and locked the door and went to his side and started the car.

Inside the car it was totally silent. I can't bear this silence...the silence between us. I want to know the reason for his cold behavior towards me. I know we knew each other before we meet at the restaurant. When ever I ask him about that he told me that he want to enjoy my suffering. But I know there is something he is hiding from me. I want to know it. So after taking a deep breath I spoke

" I know you Mr Wilson from my past"

The car suddenly stop. I was thrown from the seat but the seat belt protect me from the damage because of the force generated by his sudden action by pushing the break.

With a shock face he ask no he shout

" What "

" yes I know you heard me... yeah I know you from my past you were..."

" Get out " before I could complete He shouted.

"um."

" I said GET OUT "

He can't be serious. I look our surrounding its looks dangerous.
it's looks like we are in the middle of a forest.

When he see I'm not getting out from his car. He open his door and come to my side and open the door and throw me outside and he went to his driving seat and without a look at my face he went... leaving me to stand in the middle of forest.

Tears started forming in my eyes.

"why did you think that he will love you" I told myself standing in middle of road with dark forest on the sides.

***********
If you like this chapter then please like and do follow me.