chapter 5

Lillian 

It's my second day in this mansion , even though it is filled with  his servants , it still feel lonely .

Suddenly my phone ring , it was my brother. I hadn't told luke about this wedding, even my husband doesn't want the world to know that we are married. 

"Sis how are you? are you comfortable in living there with him. Are you happy living with him?"

"Yes lukey,  I am happy to be with him".

Little did he know that deep inside me it is killing me to be with him. 

Yeah I told him and Anna about Matthew, that he's my boyfriend and we hide from this due the media so..and so.... Even though I want to tell him the truth, I can't risk his life or Anna 's life. 

Then I ask him about his studies and other stuff so that I can change this topic regarding this 'boyfriend thing '. After converting him from that topic we talk some more and then we said goodbye. 

So today  onwards I am starting my job as the PA of my husband. I look at the clock it's almost 7 :30  

I went near to the dinning table and sit at the chair waiting for the food to arrive but nothing is coming. 

I waited... waited....

My stomach starts making sounds. It was so loud and clear even the guards in outside can hear, as silence is dominating in here. 

I waited but nothing happened. 

Then i heard the sound of the powerful strike of his shoes.

Within seconds the devil pass through me and sit at the  head of the chair,  the maids are now rushing with the food they started serving him only , nobody in there give me a look. 

Within seconds his plate was served but he hadn't touched the food . Instead of eating he was now looking at me. 

Don't look  lily don't look

I repeat but unfortunately I look at his eyes

Ho his eyes are now like a fire ball and looking like he want to destroy me with that fire.

"What did I told you yesterday, miss Ray!"

What.. I don't know 

"Answer miss Ray ,what did I told you"

"I don't...know "

Next thing I feel the water flashed to my face and was pushed from the chair to the floor. 

"You know ,this is were you actually belong". He said to me  with fire in his eyes and went back to his seat and started eating his food. 

I feel something wet on my cheek only then I realize that I am crying. With my strength I stand up from the floor and ready to leave but 

"Miss Ray be at the office at 8:15 , and one more thing, I don't like like late comers.  And be remember your place in this house and in the office and never ever tell anyone in there that you are my wife .Is it clear for you!" He shouted at me.

I just nodded my head . If I open my mouth then he will witnesse how successfully he had broken me, I don't want him to see that.

 And then he started eating his food. I went to my room.

After reaching my room ,I rush to bathroom with one step my eyes do their waterworks. 

This is the time I really miss my lukey and Anna. They was with me every time I breakdown. But this time I have no one..... no one..... except me.

Yes that's the painful truth that is ' At the end you will be alone once again '.

If you like this chapter please vote and follow me.