chapter 3

Lillian 

That eyes...the exact copy of my husband 

The one ...brother of my husband 'christian Wilson' , "heart breaker", "playboy "......  and  many other names as suggested by magazines .

"Congrats brother ". He said with a smile and when he look at me  he gave me a sad smile .

"Chris.. "  his phone ring and he went to otherside to take that call , leaving me with his brother. 

"So sister in law, congrat..." 

"Don't call me that name" I cut him. A hurt expression formed on his face, quickly he cover it.

"Why , it's you yourself entered his path, I told you to go away but you just crossed his path ". "I helped you but..." he trailed off.

Yes I remember when he said to me to get out,  at that time i cursed him , but I didn't know that he was actually helping me .

Flashback

"Lilly" he called , at first I was shocked why a famous star like Christian Wilson calling me, then I look around to see is there anyone with this name, but nobody was there at VIP section except me and him.

I narrowed my eyes at him. How did he know my name? And why his sound ,the way he call my name is so familiar.

"Sir your order please" I repeat once again.

"Lilly , it's m.." he stopped and look behind me ,then turn to me and shouted "get out and ask another waitress to come a take up our order , and don't show your face untill I  go". "Understand  miss!".

I just nood my head and cursed him on my way to kitchen .

What happened to him ,at first he called my name like he knows me and in the next second he shout at me like I had done something wrong .

"Lillian!" A shout bring back me to the present.  And here stands Mrs stone .

"Why are you standing here Lillian, go to VIP section" before I could reply "Now!" Mrs stone ordered.

But that arrogant donkey said me to not show my face, even though I want to slap him for that,but I still want this job ,if I go against Mrs stone she will fire me. And if I tell Mrs stone about what happened there , she will surely fire me . O God what will I do now. 

Ok Lillian just go there and take orders from other tables , and never look at that table . Just focus on that...problem  solved. 

With that idea I entered VIP section again. I starts taking orders from other tables. Never show any interest at that particular table, which were now occupied by many rich suit.

 Everything was going smoothly until I bumped to the table. Next thing I heard is the shattering sound of glass , gasping of the crowd and a thunder stiking shout of someone. 

"You ! How dare you throw that wine at my dress" ." Do you know how much it cost ". "Do you?"

"Sir ,it was an accident , sorr...y" I said with my head hanging down  afraid to look at the beast , who is shouting at me .

"Shut up!"

"Brother it was an accident"  someone said 

"Chris.. just shut up "

I look at my left to see Christian looking at me with a tensed face. 

"You girls don't  even know how to walk, then why the hell they are keeping this type of clumsiness in this hotel ". 

"Sir..I "

"Call the manager! " he shouted 

This time I lift up my head to look at him.

No he can't do it... No he can't....

"Sir any problem " manager asked 

Then he turn towards manager and pointed his fingers towards his white shirt and said " look at the design your employee had given me" .

"Sir I am sorry for her behavio...."

"I want you to fire her!" "Now!" he said to Kevin without even looking at me. 

Kevin, the  manager and also my best friend look at me sympathetically. Even Mrs stone was there with the same expression of Kevin. I thought Mrs stone will become happy when she hear that I got fired but boy, I was wrong. Everyone who witnessed this gave me a sympathetic smile.

With a sigh I turn to leave , I lost the job because of him .I want to give him something so that he will never forget this incident in his life , with this i stopped in the middle and turn, I took the coffee from the table in one hand and throw at the face of that arrogant man. 

A loud gasp came out from the crowd. I turn to leave  but a strong hand hold my wrist and turn me to face him. This time I meet that beautiful emerald eyes , the one that the whole females begging for attention and now it turn to look at me,  when his eyes meet mine he froze in his place, but something flicks in that eyes, then his hold on my wrist loosen a bit ,I take this opportunity to escape from his hold . I suddenly push back my hands from his hold and run towards the entrance like my life is dependent upon on that.... at the other end I heard shouting of him and sounds of shattering of glasses .

"Run lily run , never turn your back " I repeat these mantras in my mind while running...

I get into a cab and ask the driver to take me to beach.

When the car starts, I took a deep breath and close  my  eyes to relax myself ..

After few minutes I reach my destination..my place..when I feel lonely I usually come here and in here I find my peace and it gives me a new hope...

I sat there for sometimes and remembering all those incidents that happened today, actually I don't know why my life is like this. Tears formed in my eyes when  I watched the waves, then I remember my lukey, I wish he was here with me. Whenever I became sad he will bring me here and will tell me to cry out loud, so that the pain in your chest will vanishes and the waves will carry that pain of yours and will lock it under the depth of ocean...

I sat there for hours and gave my pains to the waves.it actually washes my pain and gave me a peace of mind..

And with that I return to my apartment. Upon reaching there I open my door and only welcomed by darkness ,  hoo anna have special duty today ,so I am alone for this night  with that I switch on the light and turn only to see that emerald eyes looking at me,  like I am the prey he is searching in his whole life. I ran back to the door to escape from him but it is closed from outside.I bang on the door but no use, I stand there helplessly. From my behind I can sense that he is coming towards me, but I stood there like I was frozen afraid to look the beast .

A hand encircle my waist and turn me towards him.

"Do you think you can hide from me,  after your show off." he said with a cruel laugh. "Do you know whom you had just messed up with?" . " Ho girls like you do know how to get attention by 'accident bumping ' and showing your crocodile tears so that you can trap the rich guys, right ". Before he could  start the next sentence for humiliating me , I just slapped at his face. 

I think he doesn't expect that from me.

When I look at him, what I find is that his eyes were closed for some time but it suddenly opened and what I see now in there was hate.. hate....

Before  I could ask him to get out from here his next sentence make me to freeze in my place....

If you like this chapter please vote and follow me.