chapter 14

Lillian 

I woke up with a pain on my back and looked around black wall black sofa black king-size bed cover, a panic arise in me then I remember yesterday night his mother....ring...kiss ah...kiss... 

I touch my lips it's still had the feeling of his....

It feels so familiar...like he had kissed me before...

Ugh stop it...stop right there!

I scold myself and run to the bath room and it smell like

I really wish to too had this bathroom  

After doing my morning business I came out from bathroom and at the same time the devil had entered to the room sweating in his jogging dress and worst thing is I find it's really attractive .

I convert my eyes from him before he could catch me staring at him.

"Move"

"Ugh" I look at him with confusion. 

"I Said Move" He roared.

I stand there not knowing what I should do.

My thoughts were gone when I feel a hand is now holding my wrist and  was dragged towards the door and then he threw me out and closed the door at my face.

" Lily you had a letter " 

I'm still standing there facing that door then I heard Victor's voice.

I turn towards him and he gave me a weak smile like he knows what is happening here. He gave me the letter and without a word he went back.

I take a deep breath and look at the letter but before I could open it I heard ringtone of my phone . Suddenly my eyes widened my phone went missing when the day this jerk married me I was not allowed to use my phone.

I follow the sound. It's coming from the library, I was almost touching the door when I heard daisy calling my name. When I turned the door of the library open and a man of mid 20s came out when his eyes met mine he stopped and something flicks in his eyes they he suddenly excuse and walk towards the stairs.

I stood there looking at his retreated figure don't knowing what is happening here why all these people in here are looking like at me like they had all known me. Like they look at me like I'm Lily that all had known....I just what to ask ava about this.... about her.

A tap on my shoulder broke me from my thoughts

I turned and saw daisy standing there dress up for traveling. Her eyes were puffy like she had cried

“ dear, I was looking for you . You know my friend met with  an accident yesterday and now she is in hospital…” tears start coming from her eyes . I touch her hand squeeze a little “ she will be alright mom..”

She gave me a smile and hugs me.

When I turn my eyes it met with the green ones green as forests were you will get lost,there standing the devil in his suit and he was looking at me with an emotion which I hadn’t seen in  him ever since I came  here.

Then suddenly it all gone and turn into the one I familiar with.

Now his attention was turned to his mom.

I slowly pull away from her this make her to look at his direction there standing the devil in his suit. 

“ you got such a Diamond Matt “ she said looking at her son and smiled.

His eyes met mine for a millisecond and it's gone 

" mom, it's almost time you will miss the flight come let's go" He said and walk towards the door.

Daisy look at me and said " thank you Lily I don't know how to thank you,  you mean so much to me and to my son and to the whole family maybe you can...no you will change him...please don't leave him he may push you out but please be with him...please"

I nodded 

Then with a deep sigh she followed him.

I stood there near to the window look at the car till it passes the gate then sit near to window not knowing what is really happening here.... why there is so mystery...

I want an answer... the answer to why I'm here 

***************

If you like this chapter then please like this and comment and do follow me