chapter 15

Lily 

I went back to my room . Then suddenly I remembered about ringing sound of my phone.  I quickly ran back to library but when I entered there there was no sound of my phone. I went out from library then suddenly a ringing sound of my company phone. Yes he had aleast give me a company phone but I can't call anyone with that.i took it and it's Avery's name was popping up. 

" hello Ave.." before I could complete she asked

"Where are you Lily "

" I'm here at home. what happened ? ".

" you should come here ".

" where? "

"At office, Matt had ask me to assign you a file . Please come here as soon as you can.." she said then there was a beep sound. 

Did she just hang up on me . She never talk so formally to me. Anyway I went to my room and took a yellow flower printed sundress which was a gift from Luke I always love this dress. 

After making myself ready I went to downstairs. As I was taking the stairs I saw Victor running towards outside then suddenly I remembered about the letter. I turn my foot and went there but didn't see it anywhere. Again my company phone shart showing again Avery's name. I took it and said 

"Hello...hello...um is there anyone there" but there was no response from other side. So I decided to cutt off the call but heard ave voice 

" Matt.." then it cut off.

I stood there for a second. Did he just call me...No..

Why would he do that...

anyway  i leave that topic there and gone towards the bus stop as time is running out from my grasp. 

 Not so far I seen a bus stopped at the bus stop so I ran towards it but before I could get someone pushed me and get inside. Before I could get up, the bus started moving . Slowly I get up and sat at the near stand and waited and waited but no bus was coming and after half an hour later a bus comes and stopped. I get in. 

When I reached the office many of them are looking at me like an alien ,the same look they gave me when I entered here at first but I would say this time it was much more like staring. 

I walk towards the elevator but , 

"Who the hell allows buggers into this office... security security "

The receptionist who looks like a plastic barbie whose face was caked with makeup shouted. Suddenly they came towards me. 

" Hey I work here " I told them.

" Then show me your card " one among them ask me. 

" I don't have that I wa..." before I could complete they surrounded me. Suddenly my breathing becomes quicker like I was running out of oxygen my vision getting blurred and voice... then suddenly someone touched my shoulder 

" Lily...Lily are you okay " I heard Avery's voice. 

" I wa..nt water.." I told her with my closed eyes

"Okay just stay here I will come back " she told and help me to sit on the chair.

With the closed eyes I lean towards the window glass. Within few seconds she came up with water in her hand. After drinking it my vision slowly come back clearly. 

Slowly I look at Avery. 

"Thank you Avery" I replied her. She smiled. 

" How are you feeling now"

" I'm ok " 

" do you want me to call doctor or anyone"

" no...no.. I'm fine, now I'm ok "

"Umm... why did you call me " I ask her.

" Oh take a breath lily... it's not.." 

" Miss harton ceo is calling you " I see the PB ( plastic barbie) taking to Avery.

She nodded and then turn towards me

" are you sure you are ok to start your work if..." 

" yes I'm completely fine Avery " I replied .

" ok then ,let's go " she stood up from the chair  and I followed her not getting an angry stare from PB.

The walk towards the office was completely different from the first time I came here.

"Did anything happened here, i mean the architecture inside here  it was totally different from the time I visited. "

"Oh yes.. Matt had made some rearrangement " 

Suddenly her phone rings.

" Avery speaking, um... yes the file I had send to your email....yes and the other one I put it in your table...what...wait a second " she look at me and said

" Lily I will be back you can sit at my table there" she pointed to a cabin with that she ran towards the elevator. 

I went there and sat on the chair after few minutes the door opens.

When I turn, I met the green eyes rather than the blue ones.

**************

If you like this chapter then please like , follow me and comment.