chapter 7

Lillian 

I open my eyes ,but the bright light make me to shut my eyelids. I squeeze my eyes. 

"Lily... lily..." a sound,  I open my eyes to look but it was so difficult but slowly I open my eyes then , i see a boy with a oceanic blue eyes was laughing at me. He came near to me and ruffled my hair.

"Hey will you stop doing this " I ordered to that boy

"Ho is my sister in bad mood". He said and again he ruffled my hair. I was now fuming with anger but when he hugged me everything evaporate. 

"You are my only little sister and I love you princess "

"Lily , leo come here munchkins " a beautiful woman call me.

"Give your mommy a kiss babies" she said with a sweet smile. 

And we gave her a kiss on her cheek. 

"Oh  my munchkins come  down after this ,and wear this dress .  ok ".

"Yes mom". I said 

"Mom I going to eddy's place" he said .

"But leo today.."

"Mom I will be here within 15 minutes " leo said while walking towards the door 

"Don't gave me false hope. I know your '15 minutes ' son so come here quickly and don't make me wait ok". 

"Yes mom , love you" he said and gave mom a kiss on her cheek with that he went outside. 

"Ok baby, now quick and get ready " mom said with that she also went out of my room. I quickly wear the dress which was kept on my bed then I went down. 

But when I reached at the door nobody was there. I turn to look at my mom but she wasn't there. I call her but it's was the silence I meet . I went upstairs to search her , I call but no answer. But I hear a murmuring from the other end of the room .so I open the door but the scene in front of me make me frozen in my place, mom was lying in the floor which was covered with blood. I rush towards her.

"Mom wake up, mom" I cried. 

"Shh lily , baby  don't cry , listen to me I have to tell you something u....ahh" . I nodded my head. 

"Your da..d is ali...ve 

Then I heard someone talking " yes sir we had finished our work...um no sir but...ok sir. " 

"Un.. Lillian run , leave mummy ru..n lily they.. they will kill.. you"

"Mom  i can't go i can't leave you here. I will help you mom" 

"No lily you go and tell leo. I...just go lily ...please baby

..." .

She pleaded .

"No mom I can't. Please mom"

"Ahh...lily I..I don't have so much time the pai..n is....Ah..

Lily j..ust remember this w..e love you bo..th" . 

"Mom...Mom" I call but she didn't respond. 

"Mom you can't leave us wake up mom....please" I cried .

Then I heard somebody's voice 

" pour the petrol fast and burn this house this is what RED ordered" somebody shouted from outside the house.

I get up and turn to leave with one look at my mom then , I rush towards the secret passage .

I run into the forest .I run through the darkness .I lost my track. I stood at middle of the forest , then I heard the sound of a blast I turn to the sound suddenly I lost my balance and fall from there I roll from the top. next thing I seen was the sharp edge of a tree.

********

"Ahh.. mom" I jump from the place .

Then I look around, white curtains, medicine near the table .I look down to see I am wearing awhite hospital gown. 

It was a dream, but who is that boy and woman whom I called mom. I thought. 

"Ho Lillian you are wake"

I turn my head towards the sound to see Avery with a bag in her hand.

I stare at her.

She come near to my bed . 

"You fainted Lillian" she answered. When she saw my puzzle  face.

"Ah" a pain formed in my head. I brought my hand to my head then I feel the cloth tied around my head.

What happened to me

I look at Avery ,to know what happened to my head.

"Lily , when I came out from matt office you were lying at the floor and Christian and Edward was there near you.Then we saw the blood coming out from your head and we took to here."

I just nodded my head. 

Avery open her mouth to say something but she was cut by her phone call . she went to other side of the room to take the call then i heard the opening of the door.  

"How is my sister- in- law?"

"Chris will you stop calling that." I told him.

"No." He said with a smile .

Ho this boy!

"Are you fine now lily ". He asked me with concern. 

"I am fine Chris " I said with a smile. 

"Lily , you always remember me about a person. Her name was also the same ".

Then I remember the incident that happened in the hotel. Now I understand why chris react at me when he saw me there.

"Even Edward"

"Edward ?"

"Yeah my elder brother , the one you had faced at  the office" . 

Hoo I remember the one which I bumped and the one who growl at me. 

"Hey , don't worry he was shocked when he saw you. As I told, you make us remember of her , she was my bestfriend and her brother was the best friend of Matt and Edward. They..". 

The opening sound of door make chris to stop what he was saying . A scowl formed in his face when he look towards door which is behind me.

I turn my head to see Avery standing there with the same expression as that of Chris. 

" why are you here Ave" Christian ask Avery. 

" why should I answer your question Christian". Avery said sharply at him.

"You should answer my question as , you are working under our company and should obey us ."

"As for your notice I am working only for Matthew not for you or HIM". Avery said angrily. 

" Then you should have do your own duty and stop interfering others business ".

"I only  look my own business,  Christian."

"Then why did you stop him "

"I just only want to protect her from you. I know you will search for her and if you find her then you will destroy her life as she was the only girl who slap you. Right!."

"No ....I 

" Will you both shut your mouth ". Somebody ordered, we all turn our head to see the person. 

"Ho.....lily is that you ".

I look at the person, who was now staring at me with that pairs of emerald eyes.......

If you like this chapter please vote, comment and follow me.