chapter 13

Lillian 

He threw me to the room, closed the door behind him, and walked towards me like a predator ready to pronounce towards his prey.

I started backing for each step he took towards me. It continues till I get slammed into the wall and he places his hands on both sides of my head and now I was trapped between him and the wall.

“ What did I tell you miss Ray, “ he asks.

I look down and keep quiet.

“ What did I told you “ this time sound of his words was like thunder.

“Answer me you dammit, “ he said and hold my chin and forced me to look at him. When my eyes meet his emerald ones I feel a shiver run of my spine.

“not to show…up for the party, “ I said with a shatter

“ And what had you done “

“ I..I.. wasn’t  "

“Stop with your nonsense excuses and I know that you did it purposely. Right “ he said looking straight at me.

“ What! Why should I… wait you think that I had done it purposely. why should I do that.” I replied with anger.

"Because you want the bloody attention and want the title as Mrs. Wilson and now you succeed with your act in front of my mom." 

" excuse me I wasn't the one who wants this marriage. You forced me to marry you and destroyed my life." I said to him.

" yeah, I married you just to make your life hell but don't want the world to know that this crap is my wife".

Before I could think, I slapped him right at his face. How dare he call me that. He stands there like a statue as he didn't expect the slap.

" yeah maybe for you," I said and turn around.  

I walk towards the door and bit my lip not to get broken in front of him. But before I could open the door I was thrown to the wall and the next thing I feel was the lip of his meet mine kissing me like he wants to burst it and bite his teeth on my lower lip. I push him with all my strength but he growled and deepen the kiss. He tried to put his tongue inside but I didn't open it, but when his hand slide towards my waist and when he squeezed it a gasp formed in my mouth and this allowed him to put his tongue inside my mouth. When his tongue meet mine the anger in me towards him disappeared. ho, god how can be he is such a good kisser and a monster at the same time. I melted in his arm and slowly pull him towards me and kiss him. 

But a knock on the door makes me come back to my present. Suddenly he pushed me away from him and gave me a look like it was all my fault and charged towards the door and open with a growl.

" what," he asked with a growl.

" um...matt, mom ask both of you to come there as you two were missing " 

"But, don't worry I will tell mom that you two are busy.." I heard Chris's voice.

" You won't," Matthew said with a growl.

"Then try me, Matt," he said and run out.

Then I heard him cursed under his breath.

I look at him but suddenly divert it when I see his eyes.

I can feel his eyes on me.

A silence formed in the room. I was not ready to look at him, after that kissing episode.

“Are you going to sit here all day? “ he said.

I stood up from there and walk past him and I can feel his presence behind me as he was walking so close and then I jerk out when I feel his hand around my waist. I look at him but he was looking at something or someone. I tilt my head to look in his direction, but it was all the darkness I meet.