46. Beach

"OH GREAT SEVEN PLEASE APPEAR!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hoped for the 23rd time that he'd appear, floating in mid-air with his annoying silver hair.

But he didn't.

"SEVEN YOU FUCKTARD!" I screamed again, "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN SHIT TO ME YOU BITCH!"

"Gina," Roman started cautiously, keeping his hand on my shoulder, "Calm down."

"I can't calm down Roman!" I hissed at him, "He said Ian's soul was not the one he messed up! That means Ian was not the one who planned this all! There's another killer out there alive for my family's throat!"

I gritted my teeth and ran a hand through my hair, ruining my hairstyle, "There's a link missing, but I don't know who."

"We'll figure it out, Gina." Roman said in an attempt to soothe me as his thumb rubbed circles on my shoulder, "There's still time. We can figure out the real murderer soon."

I bit the inside of my lip and nodded. It's not like Seven was appearing on my call, I'll have to wait for Fred to come back to the palace so he can summon Seven (the twerp only listened to him).

"Let's deal with the present situation." Roman said and I nodded firmly, looking over at brother Percy.

"Brother," I called, "It's getting late, so rent out a nearby inn for the soldiers and us. We'll stay there tonight and head back to the palace tomorrow morning."

He nodded then I headed upstairs where I found Uncle Mari tying up a stack of documents.

"I'm done. So I'll head out now. I'll give them back to you tomorrow when I reach the palace." He said with a tired yawn. I had ruined his beauty sleep for two mornings straight.

"Okay." I said with a nod, gazing outside the window at the dark orange-purplish sky after the sunset.

Ian was originally from the Southern Kingdom, he must be involved with someone influential there for him to be able to change his identity easily, even with Olivia by his side.

Now that I think about it, Ian was the new duke of the southern kingdom. The King raised his status a few years before we met.

Is the king of the southern kingdom involved in his plan?

Even if he is, there's no way to prove it.

He's more powerful than I am, and I can't just accuse another nation's king of murder.

That would make me lose all the prestige I worked so hard to get.

But I can't just let him go like that.

How can I legally accuse him of something I myself am not sure of?

If only I could manage to get some evidence against him....

"Gina your lip is seconds away from bleeding." Roman pointed at my lip which was numb from my biting, "And you're going to go bald if you keep on pulling your hair." He added, unfisting my fingers from my hair and lowering it to my lap, gently intertwining ours together.

"Roman, do you think the so-", "No." Roman cut me off quickly.

I frowned, "At least listen to what I -", "Nope." He interrupted again.

"Why? I'm try-", "Nope. Stop thinking!"

"But what if-", "Stop." he moved his face closer.

"How can I-","Thinking."

"But-"," No!"

"ROMAN YO-" I was cut off when he smashed our lips together.

I kissed him back for a second before pulling away and opening my mouth to say, "The southern omff-" he shushed my words and shoved his tongue down my throat.