chapter 12

Jane woke up to the persistence ringing of her sister's phone.  She listened to make sure that it wasn't her phone ringing. 

"Je- -ssy, please pick your call."  She screamed.

"I don't want to. That's mum calling to find out where I am."  She said ignoring the call.  Jane got up from the bed and asked her sister to sit up.

"What your dad need right now is money and he will leave you alone.  I'm going to transfer #1.5m to your account right now to give to him."  Jane told her.

"No way Jane, you need the money for your operation."  But while she was trying to stop her Jane was making the transfer of #1.5m into her account.  She got the alert and when she checked, it was from Jane.

"I told you not to transfer that money.  You need it more than him."  She said angrily threatening to reverse it.

"I've told you million times that I won't go for the operation even if it's for free.  I have the money and I want to help.  I'm doing it for you .  I don't want your dad to use you to set up his dying or collapsed business." 

"But who do I tell them that gave me such huge amount of money?"  She asked.

"Tell them your boyfriend did, that's all."  She hugged her passionately and thanked her for being the best sister ever.

*********           **********

Jessy could not understand what was happening to her.  Ever since she saw Jane's nakedness, she has never been herself.  She has never had feelings for any man before, "why her sister?"  She needed someone to share this part of her life with but who?  Her sister has always been her confident.  They discussed virtually everything.  But how can she tell her sister that she's in love with her.  She has tried once to talk her into having an affair with her but she was so mad at her.  This feelings how is she going to come out of it.

Jane came out of the bathroom with white small towel round her chest.  She looked so beautiful with her wet hair as water travelled it's way down her beautiful cheeks.  Jessy stretched her hand and wiped out the water from her face.  While wiping the water from her face she stared deep into her eyes.

"Jessy, darling why not spit it out."  She said.

"What?"  She asked not believing her ears.

"I know you have something to tell me."

"No!  I mean yes!  I want to go back home."  She lied because that was the only way to get this feeling out of her head.

"Have you transferred the money to your dad?"  Jane asked.

"Yes, I did.  And mum have been calling since then.  They probably want to know where I got the money I sent to them."  She quipped.  "I also added my savings to it so dad is having a total of #2m in his account right now."  She added.

"That's enough money to revive his business.  You will trave back tomorrow.  Please, don't ever mention me to them.  Tell them the money is from your boyfriend."  She warned as she slipped the gown to her delicate body before asking her sister to zip it up.  She stood by the standing mirror in her room.  The dress was so beautiful and it fitted like a glove.

"How do I look?"  Jane asked.

"Beautiful.  How did he know your size?"  Jessy asked.

"I told you he's so caring.  Promise me you will give him a chance?"

"Here you come again.  It's you he love not me.  Besides .........

"Is that a promise?"  Jane asked.