chapter 14

"Hey, are we going to remain like this all day, my love?"  He released her and knelt before her on the bed.

"Jane I'm so sorry.  I shouldn't have .......

"What are you talking about?  I should be the one apologising.  I left you angrily that day.  You didn't do anything to me.  It's just that I was angry with my manager.  He made me leave Canada because I delayed his job. He wanted to replace me with someone else but the company objected to it.  And he came back begging me to take the job and go back to Canada."   Jane  explained.  She didn't want to tell him the truth that the person with him on that faithful day was her twin sister.

"Jane l love you.  I love you so much and I don't think I can live without you."

"Hey, don't say that.  You know I love you too, right?"  They were facing each other still on bed, staring into each other's eyes.
"You know right?"  Jane asked again as he nodded his head as would a baby.  Jane kissed him slightly on his mouth.  He responded hungrily and kissed her untill they were both exhausted.

"See I got this for you from Canada."

"For me?  Wow, this is beautiful.  Rolex wrist watch."  He called out the maker loud.  "It's very expressive too."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it.  This is the best gift I have received for this year."  He said.

"Come on, stand up we're going out now."  Jane said holding his hand to help him stand up.

"To where?"

"I don't know yet."  He quickly got up and went inside the bathroom to bath himself.  He came out very refreshed.  He took a black jeans trouser from his wardrobe and a red t-shirt.  Jane helped him with his red snicker shoe to match his red t-shirt.  They left his room and went downstairs.  Sylvester was instructing one of the maids to go clean his room when the door was pushed open and his mum entered.

"Good day ma."  Jane greeted.

"How are you my daughter?  You came here only once and you disappeared."

"I didn't disappear ma.  I travelled for work but I'm back now."

"Have you seen your friend?"

"Yes ma."

"And where is he?  Still in his room?"

"No ma.  We're about going out but he excused himself to talk to one of the maids."

"My child, my son loves you so much please, don't disappoint him."  Jane nodded.  Sylvester came to join them looking so bright.

"Mum

"Are you too going out?"

"Yes mum.  See you later."  He took Jane's hand and headed towards the door. 

While they were driving out Syl suggested they go see doctor Donald of "Sylveon Hospital" for their housemanship but Jane refused.  She suggested they go to Janiko Park which Syl accepted.

It took them 45mins to get to Janiko Park.  Syl parked his car in the parking lot.  As usual he came out of the car and turned to the other side to open for Jane to come out.  He took her hand and they went inside the Park.

"Let's play hid and seek."

"Noooo

"Why?"

"I don't like that game.  There are so many equipment here we can use.  Choose anyone of them."

"I chose hid and seek.  Pleeeeze.

"Okay."  Jane smiled.

"You go first."  Syl agreed and went into hiding.  It didn't take Jane time to find him but when Jane went into hiding, Syl combed the whole of the Park in search of her but could not see her.  After searching for so long and could not see her, he became afraid and started calling out her name begging her to come out.