chapter 15

Jane woke up as she heard her phone beeping.  It was a text massage but she was not too sure who sent it.  She tried to ignore it but another massage came.  She stretched her hand to get her phone from the other end of the bed.  She opened her phone the first text massage was from barrister Frank reminding her of her journey to Chief Benard's resident.  She didn't understand why her present is needed before Chief Benard's Will would be read.  She finished praying and dashed into the bathroom.  She wanted to be ready before Syl arrived.  She came out of the bathroom refreshed.  She stood before the standing mirror in her room stark naked admiring herself.  She was so beautiful.  Nature adorned her with beauty starting from her hair to her toes.  She was so happy as her eyes travelled from her silky hair to her sexy eyes, pointed nose, then sexy lips.  And the eyes travelled further down her boobs, the flat stomach and finally it landed in between her legs and she frowned.

"How can God create me this beautiful and gave me this?  I am a woman not a man."  She said sorrowfully before walking away from the mirror to her dressing room.  She choose the most expensive gown from the hanger, one of the gown she bought from London and a Pencil high shoes that matched the gown with a hand bag.  She went back to her room where she applied a light make-up on her face before going downstairs.  Hardly had she gone down the staircase before she heard her name outside.  It was Sylvester Magnus she recognized the voice so she hurried to open the door.

"Hi ......."  She greeted.

"You're not looking bad."  He commented.

"Thanks.   Shall we?"

"Not without a kiss pretty."  He said standing by the door post.

"Will you step aside, young man.  You're not going to make us go late to work."  She urged him.

"I don't care, just give me my kiss."  He said poking his tongue.

"I'm not in the mood, Syl.  Besides, I'm not as pretty as you think."

"Says who?  You're the most beautiful girl I have ever known."

"You think so?"

"I know so, my angel."  He swept her off her feet and turned her around.  Jane held him so tight begging him to put her down.  He  put her on one of the cushion and kissed her passionately.

"You're so sweet, my love.  Now tell me why you're unhappy."

"Me?"

"Don't deny it sweetheart.  I saw it all over you."

"You're right.  The barrister invited me again this morning to Chief Benard's resident ..........

"You don't have to be afraid.  It might be that he left some of his property in your name."

"And what if it was just his family that wanted me there in order to collect back all he gave to me."

"I doubt it.  Do you want me to go with you?"

"No.  I will go alone."

"That's my babe."  he scooped her into his arms to his car that was packed outside.  Without much struggle he opened the front door of his car and put her gently on the chair and turned round to take his seat. 

"Here, your house key."

"Thanks."  He kicked the ignition and made his way outside.

************

Jane got to Chief Benard's resident at exactly 9:30am.  The taxi she boarded stopped her in front of a gait gate.  There's some horrible looking guys outside the gate that she suspected to be his guards.  "But now that he's gone what are they still doing there?"  She asked herself.  She came out of the cab and paid the cab man before walking towards the gate.