chapter 6

"Do you have to do this?  Do you have to tanish her image just because you've gotten tired of her?"  Jane asked Syl annoyed.

"No, that's not because I'm tired of her.  I loved her and was ready to let go of my proximity just to be with her but she is a harlot.  She- - - -

"Enough!  What is wrong with you rich guys?  You find a girl, you claim to be in love with her and then take her everywhere you go just for people to know you're together.  And then she falls for you.  And moment you get in between her legs, you dump her and start looking for another catch.  But that is not the most annoying thing.  The most annoying thing is that you go around to tanish this girl's image, why?"  She asked with pains written all over her.

"You're generalizing.  I'm not that type of man.  Yes, I respect my women so much and I enjoy taking them everywhere I go but to tanish their image, no!  I don't do that."

"You know what, we're done.  I don't ever want to see you again." Jane fumed.

"But - - -

"Hey!  Don't come any closer.  I know your type.  One day you'll get tired of me and then you will dump me just as you did to Tamar and the other girls you have used.  Well, I don't want to wait till then."  Jane said walking away.

"But you know I can never do that to you."  Syl called after her but she never turned back.

That was exactly what happened between Jane and Sylvester Magnus after their last paper that day.   She left the school premises without even saying goodbye.

Sylvester was not happy.  He was dejected and left the school without seeing his friends.  That night he couldn't concentrate on anything.  An epicure like syl but that night he forgot food and went to bed without food.

It wasn't easy on Jane's side.  Though she ate something that night before going to bed but she couldn't concentrate on anything.  She has gotten so fond of her new friend, Sylvester.  She couldn't believe on how much that evening misunderstanding was affecting her.   She thought of sharing it with her sister maybe after that she would get relief.  She remembered they have not spoken at all that day at least she should call to also find how her first exams had been so far.  She quickly picked her phone from her bag but before she could sought out her number, Jessy called.

"Hey, babe you will never die young.  I just thought of calling you and you called.  How are you?"  She asked very happy to be speaking with her.

"I'm cool and you?"  Jessy asked happily.

"Not bad.  How was your first exams today?"  Jane asked.

"Splendid!  I know yours was okay so no need to ask."  She said.

"Yeah

"Tell me, how's the guy?  Jane said nothing but she ignored her and continued with her questions.

"Did you see him today?"  She asked again but Jane said nothing.  "Hey, baby girl, are you sleeping on me?.  Jessy asked.

"We had a fight."  Jane said.

"You're kidding me, right?"  Jessy asked not believing her.   She knew her sister so well.  She can never fight anyone.   She avoid fight like plaque because of her condition.

"No, I'm not."  Jane said.  She took her time to explain everything that happened to her sister.  Her sister told her she "can't judge a book by it's cover.  She advised her to take her to find out wether Sylvester was saying the truth or not.

"How?"  Jane asked so naive.

"If you have her phone number call but don't let her know you're the one calling.  Talk to her as if you're her type.  Tell her how much you've always wanted to be with her.  And then offer her good money to make her give you a chance.  You can even book an appointment with her."  Jessy concluded.