Chapter-1( The beginning)

"TSS, TSS, TSS"
The whole stadium was full of millions of people, they all were shouting and waving their hands on the air and cheering for their favourite band.

I was standing on the stage in the middle of the stadium wearing a simple pink and white frock with a big smile on my face.

I saw him coming towards me, he was looking extremely hansome in the black suit .His small hazel green eyes, his dark black hair covering his forehead and a cute and sincere smile on his face, he was the definition of perfection.

He was taking his steps towards me and my heart beat was increasing with each of his steps. Finally he was standing infront me he gave a big smile before kneeling down on his one knee. He pulled out a red velvet box from his pocket and opened it, there was a beautiful small diamond ring in it.

"Aera will you marry me?"
He said and my heart stopped beating at the moment and why not I have been dreaming of this day from five years.

"Yes I will" I said.
He pulled the ring from the box and held my hand in his. Bringing the ring near my ring finger he was about to push it in my finger when

"Aera, Aera get up you stupid child or you'll be late for your class"

Huh?

I quickly opened my eyes and sat straight , "Ohhh not again mumma can't you just wait for some more minutes before waking me up" I said sitting on my bed and rubbing my eyes.

"Do you want to be late again , get up quickly and come down, breakfast is ready " she said while arranging my things in the room which were totally messed.

"Yes mumma, I am coming" I sighed.

Another dream that can never be true.

"Aera?" My mom called softly.

"Yes mumma?" I replied and found her looking on the TSS poster on the wall near the window.

"Have you ever noticed something?" she said running her hands on a member of TSS in the poster.

"What Mumma?" I raised my one eyebrow.

"His eyes" she says, "They are exactly same like him".

I sighed and walked to her and back hugged her.

"Mumma, I know you miss him that's why you try to find him in everyone" I said trying not to hurt her.

"But-"

"No but mumma" I say and turned her towards me, "I am hungry".

"You miss the one who is not here but don't care for the one who is here, I am hurt" I said and pout.

"Alright drama queen" she chuckled, "Now come down, I am serving the breakfast".

She ruffled my hairs and went out.

I sit on the bed and streched my arms.

"Aera?" I looked at the door and find her pocking her head.

"Yes mumma?"

"I Aera you" she smiled.

"I love you too mumma" I said and she closed the door behind her.

Aera, well that's my name Aera Ellen.
Aera, which means love, just like my mother land Paris which is also known as the 'city of love'.

People from different places comes here either to confess their love to their partners or to celebrate their years of love with their beloved and the whole city becomes a witness of their love.

My parents thought that I'll also bring love to everyone's life just like my city so they kept my name after love but they were wrong, I didn't bring happiness in their life but brought a big accident to my family and a never ending guilt to myself. But still they never blamed me for that, they always pushed me to live my life in happiness. They say they're proud of me but I am not proud of myself.

Well, I am 23 and in the last year of my graduation as a gynecologist in the Paris medical College.

So you must be thinking what was that in my dream, Well that was a dream I have been dreaming for years now that is nearly impossible.

TSS 'The Seven Stars' the most famous, most talented and most handsome boy band in New York. They are called seven stars because there are seven members in their band.

Louis Edward, the leader of the group, most responsible, intelligent and a most understanding person.

Will Hasley, a cheerful, smart, not so funny type and extremely handsome person. The one my mother was talking about.

David Kook also known as Kookie and Chim Jones, both are the youngest member of their band with a very funny and bubbly personality.

Augus Noah, the always grumpy one, smiles barely, totally professional with others except his six members and always serious with his work.

Jimmy Hamilton the eldest of all, cares for everyone including his fans, always smiles and extremely handsome.

And the last one, the love of my life, most handsome, most cute, most sweet and always happy. The one and only crush of my life Aerik Evans. The one I always dream of but in reality I am just a fan, he doesn't even know me but I will meet them somedays anyhow. That's one of the most important goal of my life.

They all are the best singers in my eyes, they are the best but only one this is strange about them that they have never exposed any news about their family. I wonder why?

All of them are from New York except Will, who is from Cape Town a place which holds the worst memory of my life.

My eyes fell on the wall clock.

Shit! Shit!

I am late.
Okay bye, see you soon.