Chapter-19( Never underestimate a Glass piece)

I am just tired of hiding now. Hiding not from a psycho but also from everyone. Ahhhhhhh! I thought this underground romance will be fun but believe me it's not. I mean what is fun in this, I fell like I am cheating on my boyfriend with someone.

well I am bored, alone at home because everyone went to an event and this time they were unable to make any excuse to keep anyone with me. But they locked all the windows and the doors.

It's been 5 days now from when I got that death thread, I don't think she is going to do something to me.

Rolling on my bed from left to right and right to left. I got an idea how about I go for little shopping, I mean How will anyone know that I am going out. I will come back before them.

I got up from my bed and looked myself at the mirror and yep all set.

Walking on the road I feel like I am out after ages, ahhh I miss this freedom, I miss my home.
I wanna go home, I sigh.

I was almost near the shopping mall when I saw a girl laying on the road. Only her back was visible, golden hairs and wearing a black frock.
But looks like she is unconscious, I ran towards her and turned her towards me she was almost my aged, tapping her cheeks I asked
"Hey are you alright, Open your eyes miss are you alright?" but she didn't answer. I looked around to ask help but as my luck there was not a single person around. I continuosly tapped her cheeks trying to wake her up, I checked her pulse, she was still alive.

After sometime she slowly opened her eyes, trying to clear her vision. I sighed in relief.
"Thank God, you are awake, are you alrigh" I asked panicked.

"Yes I am" she says and looks around, "who are you? Ahhhh my head hurts".

She got up trying to walk but failed as she was going to fall on the road I held her hands
"I think your ankle got fractured, you can't walk right now or it may get serious".

"But I need to go home, my mom is sick and she needs me" she say.

"Ok I will help you" I said and bend down infront of her and signed her to get on my back, first she hesitated but then she needs to go home so she hoped on my back.

I piggy backed her and started walking.
"Which direction?" I asked
"That direction" she points a short narrow road that was connected to the main road.

"So how did you get hurt and lost your consciousness"

"Actually I was running fast to reach home and accidentally slipped on the road and when I open my eyes I was with you".

"Ohhh, I see"

I was nearly walking from 5 minutes but her house was nowhere to be seen. I was getting little nervous but she looks so sweet that I believed her but now I was getting a little worried. After some minutes we reached a very deserted place with many big factories but the shocking thing was all the factories were totally vacant. With totally no one around.

She pointed her index finger towards a big gate and I silently walked inside the big red gate.
As I stepped inside she forcefully hopped down. Suddenly the gate closed. I flinched and turned back but there was no one, that girl was also nowhere. My heart was beating so fast.

Police got her dead body in an old factory

His words were revolving around my head. My hands were sweating very badly, I gathered all my courage and said, "H-Heyy w-where are you?".

"Right behind you my dear" I heard a deep voice from behind and turned around only to find that sweet girl.
Her expression was totally changed her innocent face was changed into a horrible one. She was looking at me with a smirk on her face. And trust me that was not the romantic one.