Chapter- 18(Love me like you do)

I woke up by felling something heavy on me, with my half open eyes I saw my prince charming sleeping beside me peacefully, I placed my index finger on his forehead tracing it from his forehead to his nose than his lips when he suddenly opened his eyes and held my hand, i blinked twice.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me while i am asleep" he said while covering his body with his hands.

i hit his chest slowly as he started laughing and hugged me again.

"Good morning princess" he said smiling.

"Good morning Mr. Handsome" I said while snuggling my face in his chest and he held me tight .

I sighed, 23 days left.

"I wish i can wakeup every morning in your embrace" i said.

"Me too" he said tightening his grip around.

"Aera?"

"Hmmm?"

"Will you marry me?"

I raised my head and looked at him with widened eyes at his sudden question. He chuckled at my reaction, i gave him a 'what do you mean' look.

"I mean not now but someday" he said then sighed "don't get me wrong but just my insecurity because once someone told me that love don't always ends on marriage, sometimes people love each other but doesn't have enough luck to get married" he looked at me with his curious eyes which was filled with pain, i can feel an unsaid pain in his words and i feel like something must have happened in his past.

I smiled and pressed my lips on his, softly and gave him a long kiss. His eyes widened but soon he replied too.

"That was some kiss" he said finally breaking the kiss, "you know how to make a boy happy don't you?"

I smiled mischievously,"you haven't even reach the best part yet."

"Oh really?" Aerik asks, "And what is it?"

I whisper two words in his ears and ran out before he could do something else.

Just two words

I will.

"So its final, Chim is staying at home with Aera" Louis said while munching his bread.

"Fine with me" Chim replied.

"And we'll tell the manager that he is sick" Will said.

And after having breakfast they all went to their rooms to get ready for the event.

After sometime, I went to Aerik's room only to see Aerik Evans struggling with his tie.

To be honest he was looking fucking hot in the dark blue suit on a white shirt and with matching pants. Standing infront of the mirror and cursing the tie. while I remain quite.  After fighting with the tie for eternity he gave up while mumbling "who the hell made the tie, I want to kill him already, i should ask Louis", he turned around only to see me standing there and mesmerized by his beauty.

I made my way towards him and pulled the tie from his hands.

"Instead of asking help from your brother don't you think you should go to your wife", I said as a big smile plastered on his face. I started making his tie and he wrapped his arms around my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Don't you think it looks like a romantic movie" He states, "I mean husband is getting late for his office and wife makes his tie, their children are waiting at the breakfast table then they have breakfast together  and when the he kiss his wife's forehead at the door before going out and she says don't be late I will make your favourite dinner today".