Chapter-26 (Misunderstanding makes people blind)

Laying in each other's arm enjoying our private time in the evening is one of my favourite thing to do.

Laying in the bed where my head is on his chest and his one hand under my waist and other on my belly caressing it slowly as if he is making our baby sleep.

It's been a week after I told them about my pregnancy, after which I decided not to leave him and after which they are treating me as a baby.
We celebrate New year together and we had very very fun.

I called mom and dad on new year to wish them, Lex became emotional on hearing their voice but he didn't talk to them because he knew that once he talked to them he won't be able to stop himself from running to them. It's not like he didn't wanted to but it's just he didn't wanted them to get any problems because if he goes to them suddenly media won't let them live peacefully. So he is being patience for now.

I didn't tell mom and dad about the baby. I am going to tell them soon, I know that they will be very happy, they won't judge me by the fact that I am not even married because they also had Lex before marriage, yup they had was love marriage, they dated for two years before getting married. And when they got married my mom was already in the fourth month of pregnancy.

"I can't wait any longer to meet my baby" Aerik said, I couldn't see his face but I know he is smiling.

"Me too".

"Aera?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks"

I raised my head to look at him "for what?" I asked.

"For everything, for staying with me, for giving me my life's best gift and for forgiving me" He said and smiled, I smiled back and placed my cheeks on his chest again.
He interwinged his hands with my and kisse the back of my hand.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more".
We were busy in enjoying our beautiful evening when we heard a click sound, we look towards the end of the bed to see Chim standing with his camera and clicking our pictures.

"Don't you know to knock Chim" Aerik said in calm voice.

"Don't you know to Lock Aerik" Chim snapped back.

"What are you doing here?" Aerik asked.

"I bought this new camera so that I can capture every moment, I won't miss any moment to see the little baby growing"

They all were very excited they are not letting me do any work and always giving me lecture of eating healthy, etc etc.
Did they forget that I am a gynecologist too.

Tomorrow they are going for an interview, their holiday month is over and they need to get back to work, they are not any normal people.
So tomorrow I am going to be alone at home.
I don't know why but I am feeling like something bad is going to happen tomorrow. Maybe I am just overthinking.
-------------------------------------------

It's almost nine at night I am waiting for them to come back from the interview. They said they'll back until eight but guess they got stuck in something.

I layed on the bed and started thinking for a name for my baby.

If girl than Ana but if it's a boy than what should I name him?

In this some days I got attached with my baby too much, I too can't wait for my baby to come in this world soon.

"Baby don't worry I'll do anything to keep you safe and happy. I won't let get even a scratch on you" I caressed my stomach.

"Baby I am waiting for you come soon".
I heard my stomach growling.

"Are you hungry baby, no problem mumma will get you food immediately".
It feel so good to talk to my baby. Although I know it will understand nothing but still I feel like it can hear my every word.