Chapter-11( My first kiss)

I was running, not knowing where to go?

I was just running while my eyes were red, my cheeks were wet and my legs were trembling.

But I was tired now I couldn't run anymore.

I stopped and looked around I
didn't knew where I was.
I just saw a park infront of me.
I made my way towards the park and sat on a bench.

Why am I so hurt, it's been just two days since we are together. What was I even expecting that a member of a famous band will love me .
Why would he, I mean I am just a normal girl and he is famous and rich, why would he even like me.

But I loved him truly, from the day I saw him on screen from the very first day when they were not this successful.

You are such a fool Aera.
You are just like others girls for him who are just used for time pass.

"I love you Aera"

But I saw love in his eyes. Was that all a lie.

"I fell for you at the very first moment I saw you, will you be my girlfriend"

Lies all were lies.

I closed my eyes for a moment and rested my head on the bench.

"Good morning princess"

"Please let me stay like this for some time"

Why Aerik why did you do this to me I never told you to fall for me.
I was happy with my one sided crush.

"Did you think that I was going to kiss you"

A smile appeard on my lips remembering the sweet moments

"Don't be disappointed that will also happen soon"

"AERA , AERA WHERE ARE YOU?"
I heard a deep husky voice calling my name. I knew who it was. I got up from the bench and was about to walk when I felt two arms wrapping my waist.

"Where do you think you are going?" he said "can you please give me a chance to explain, whatever you heard w-"

"It's okay Aerik I can understand" I cut him off, "I am just a normal girl and maybe it's normal for you to date many together because you are a famous idol".

I yanked his hand slowly and turned towards him.

"But you need to understand Aerik that I am not like the other girls. Yes it's true l am one of your die heart fan and I love you from the moment I first saw you onscreen before 5 years, wearing a black jeans and blue hoodie in the audition, I never knew the reason for what I fell for you unconditionally but whenever I saw pain in your eyes, I felt that pain, like they were trying to say something, even when you try to laugh and joke with others I noticed the pain in your every smile".

I said trying to act calm but I can't take it anymore if he said one more word I'll just burst in tears or maybe I'll kill him.

But he hugged me once again

"I know you are not like other girls, that is the reason that I fell for you and I love -"

I push him away hardly this time, I couldn't take this anymore and I burst on him.

"Don't you dare say that you love me, because you don't, it's not love it's just a bloody infatuation, it's-" tears started rolling on my eyes again " You know how much it hurts hearing those words from your mouth knowing that you don't mean it. I never expected your love Aerik because I always knew our levels. And I was happy with my one side crush on you as a fangirl. But it was you who made me dream that we can be together, it's you who stole my first date and then at last broke my heart".

"I am going Aerik , we can't be together because we are do-"

I was unable to complete my words because

he KISSED ME.

My first kiss.