Chapter- 20( Maybe goodbye is our forever)

So thanks to the doctor that I was finally home, yesterday was the most creepy day of my life.

"But how she take you there?" Chim said as soon as we entered the living room.

Shit! I am done if they get to know that I went out without their permission, Aera you are done.

"No doubt, she is a ghost who can come from anywhere at any place but still, how did you go there?" Kookie said, "she alone can't take you there, could she?".

Everybody turned there gaze at me, I showed them a fake smile.

"Will you believe me if i say she knows teleporting" I said showing them puppy eyes.

They all sat down on the couch and jimmy sat beside me. He brought his face near mine, giving me a Are You Kidding look.

"Truth Ellen, Only truth" he said.

"Fine I'll will tell you all the truth but promise me you won't scold me" I said again showing them the puppy eyes.

Aerik came and sat beside me all of a sudden. "Do you want me to give you a long french kiss infront of everyone right here?" he said more like whispering. I immediately nodded my head as no multiple times, "Then speak the truth princess".

So I had no option but to tell them the truth that what a stupid I am. I told them the whole story.

Now I was sitting on the couch and they all were standing while circling me. Ok I am ready to listen whatever they say. i closed my eyes.

"Are you out of mind, Do you know what would have happened if I didn't have doubted when I was unable to reach your mobile and decided to come back" he said fuming in anger, "Do you know what would have happened If we didn't have call the cops and they didn't have suggested to go to the same old factory, what if she had taken you to somewhere else, what if we didn't have reached there on time Aera, Have you realised at what condition you where when we reached there, what if we didn't have reached there on time, what if something serious-".

He paused while panting due to anger.

"But nothing happened right, and I am alright now" I said while looking at my lap and playing with my fingers.
"See I am all peach-".

"Do you call it alright?" he continues," look at your hands Aera, look at the bandage on your head does this all looks alright to you, Do you even know the meaning of alright".

"Why are shouting at me I didn't do any crime, what do you want me to do?" I raised my voice, "Stay in this house forever, I feel like I am a prisoner, I can't go out I can't have any fun, all I can do is stay inside this house and wait until she comes and kills me".

"We are doing this for your good Aera" he replied,"You know it's dangerous for you to go out, even after knowing that you went out without informing any of us and now what do you want us to do praise you for you bravery".

"I just want to live freely, without any insecure feeling that people might see us together and I am just tired of these underground romanc-".
I stopped when I realised what I said.

Aerik didn't replied back, there was a good silence between us for some minutes. Everyone was quite no one dared to say something.

After sometime Aerik sighed and said
"Fine".

What did he mean by fine, my heart stopped for a moment because maybe he was going to say something I don't want to listen. Maybe I said too much, Aera you fucked up pretty badly this time.

"Louis Book her tickets and send her home tomorrow" he said and left the house.
----------------------------------------------

Did he really mean it? is he sending me home? Does it mean we are done?