Chapter-10(Princess)

I woke up from my sleep and and found myself in a different place then I remembered about everything that happened at the morning

Guys don't you mind if she stays with us from today.

Ohh Aera you are so stupid how did you agree with this.

I mean I can't be this lucky, right?

Should I believe them, I mean I am a very big fan of their's but still I don't know them personally.

Aera, Aera what is happening is it a dream? no it's not.

I sighed and got up from my bed.
I looked at the clock it was 5o'clock at the evening.

Then I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face before going out the room.

Where are they?

I can't see any of them. I started searching them. I felt like I will get lost here, why is this mansion so big?
It's better to have a small house atleast you won't feel like you are trapped in a haunted house.

I heard some sounds coming from the backside of the mansion.

I went to that direction and saw that their was a big pool and everyone was sitting near the pool in the deck chairs which has big umbrella on top of each chair.

They were all laughing and talking.

The look so adorable that I can't move my eyes from them. They all were shirtless each of them and we're looking very hot with theirs perfect abs.

No no Aera what are you thinking.
You sound like a pervert.

"Hey Aera why are you standing there, come sit with us", Louis said when he noticed me.

I nodded my head and went to their direction.

"What are you all doing here at this time?" I say.

"Planning how to hide Chim's body" Jimmy said, "after I kill him for drinking my last bottle of strawberry milk shake".

Everyone starts laughing.

"Just having some rest" Louis said, "it's very rare for us to have this alone time when there is no camera around us".

"I can understand" I say " I don't like too much gathering either. Well where is Aerik I don't see him around".

"Ohhhhoooo" everyone said together and I regreatted my question

"Can't even stay away for some time" Kookie said and winked, "Don't be so impatient Aera".

"Name the devil and devil is here" Will said teasing me , "end of waiting, your prince charming is here".

I turned back and what I saw made me breathless.

He was coming towards us wearing a purple shorts no shirt, his brown hairs were messy and all over his hazel green eyes. And he was looking extremely hot. My eyes were stucked on his perfect toned abs and I felt like touching them.

No no no no Aera what are you even thinking. I shaked my head to clear those dirty thoughts.

I didn't even realise that now he was standing so close to me .

"Back to earth", he said while snapping his fingers infront of me.

Everyone started laughing

"She was missing you so bad Aerik", Will said while my face became totally red like tomato.

Then they all started talking about random things.

I won't deny that I was getting little bore listening to their business talk.
I thought of having some fun, an idea popped in my mind.