Chapter-39(Who am I now to you?)

Aera's POV

He stopped the car infront of our apartment.
"Good night" I said and held the hand of my son who is sleeping in his dad's lap, "Baby, wake up we are home" I said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Mumma I am sleepy" he stirred a little and pressed his face into his dad's stomach.

"Let's go inside baby, then you can sleep as much you want and dad is also tired he needs to go back and rest" I said, trying to pull him from his dad's lap.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused then looked at his dad who gave him a sweet smile and brushed his hair back.

"Dad"

"Yes baby" Aerik said.

"You are not staying with us?" He asked, with hopeful eyes.
Aerik looked at me and I gave him a sad smile and he turned back to look at Kai.

"No baby, I have to go now but I'll come to meet you tomorrow, Okay?" he explained But Kai remained silent.

"Baby come now it's getting late Becky aunty must be waiting for us" I said and pulled his arm but he jerked my hand and hugged his dad.

"No!" He cried, "I will stay with dad, I won't let him go".

I looked at Aerik, totally helpless.

"Alright baby then will you like to go with me today?" He asked, Kai looked at him excitedly.

"With you?"

"Yes with me"

"Yes yes I wanna go with you" he jumped excitedly. Aerik was happy too. I sighed.

Aerik looked at me with pleading eyes. And mouthed 'please'.

"No Aerik, he is telling this now but at night he will ask for me" I say, "I know him, he does that every time. He always get excited to go with Harry and at late night he starts crying and Harry had to bring him back or I had to go to his apartment, can you imagine".

"You go to his apartment at midnight?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Yup, this happened many times".

"How can you stay in a man's place at night?" He raised his voice a little, I was little confused that why did his behaviour changed suddenly.

"Umm why can't I stay, I mean he is just my friend and I had no option I can't always tell him to bring him back at late night so I go there sometimes" I said without thinking twice. He held the starring wheel so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. Than something hit me

Is he..? No no why would he, but then why is he behaving like this suddenly.

Is he jealous?

"Does he lives alone?" He asked and an amazing idea popped in my mind, I smirked.

"Ofcourse he lives alone, that's why I stay there without worrying about any disturbance" I said.

"Disturbance? What important work do you do there that you'll get disturbed but someone's presence" he asked sarcastically.

"No, it's nothing important but I don't like anyone to disturb us while sleeping" I said controlling my laugh.

"Us?" His eyes widened.

"Yes me and-"

"Dad I am sleepy" Kai cut my words in between, Aerik glared at me then looked at him.

"Now what should we do baby your mother is saying you can't stay without her at night so you can't go with me" he said.

"But dad why can't you stay with us, Bony's dad also stays with them", he said, "He said that they sleep together in one bed, his mom, dad and him. Then why can't you stay with us, are we not family?".