Chapter-7(Mr. handsome)

I was standing infront of the caffe which he mentioned.
But it's strange the caffe seems to be closed, I could see there was no one inside the caffe. Am I in wrong place.

After sometime I saw a person coming towards me, he was quite far so couldn't see him clearly. But when he came little near I could see him clearly, it was him, wearing a black hoodie, and blue jeans.
He came and stood infront of me, I started feeling nervous again.

"Hiiii, Sorry to keep you waiting", he said while removing his mask .

"It's ok, I have just arrived", I said and we went inside the caffe.

We went to our table, he pulled a chair for me to sit and went to his hair.

"Why is here no one except us", I asked.

"Uuum because I have booked the whole caffe", he replied.

"Ohh, wait you what? But why?" I asked with widened eyes.

"Because I am not allowed to be seen in public without guards I guess you understand, don't you?" He said.

"Hmm I understand, It must be exhausting right, I mean you cannot go anywhere you like, you won't have any privacy, you have to stay with guards all the time", I said while looking deep into his eyes.

"Yes too much exhausting, but still I like the way people love us", he replied with a cute smile.

"Umm, can I ask you a question?", I said.

"Yes, go on", he replied.

"Ummm w-why did you give me your number and wanted to meet me, I mean I am very happy though but am little confused because I am just one of the millions of fans", I said looking down to my hands.

I heard him chuckle.

"Don't worry you will understand everything slowly slowly, I will answer you in the correct time", he said.

After that he called the waiter and placed our orders. As the time passed, we started talking about various things, I became more comfortable and I shared things about me while he said many things about himself.

We didn't recognise when two hours have passed.
He looked at his wrist watch and said
"Let's go, I want to take you to a place".

"But where?" I asked, confused.

"You will know, now let's go", he said and dragging me by my wrist.

It's been five minutes but we were still walking.

"Wait and close your eyes" he said and covered both of my eyes with his palm.

We started walking slowly while my eyes where still cover, after walking a little I can feel slow breeze on my face and the sound of water.

"Where are you taking me Aerik sir",I said while trying to balance myself.

"And here we go" he said and removed his hands from my eyes, I slowly opened my eyes, I was literally surprised, we were on the beach , no-one was around, it was so beautiful.

It was so beautiful, the sky was orange, it was about to be evening. There was a sweet silence, we could only hear the sound of the sea, I sat down on the sand near the water.

"It's so so beautiful, thanks for taking me here", I said while staring at the beautiful scenery.

He came and sat beside me .
"I am glad that you liked it", he said while looking at me with his cute smile.

We both enjoyed our company for hours and then we saw the sunset together.

"It's late we should go home" I said while standing up from my place.

Although I didn't want to go but it was getting late.

He too got up from his place and said with a pout

"But I was enjoying I don't want to go I like to spend my time with you", I won't disagree he was looking hella cute.

"Ok I want to say something to you", he said in a serious tone and
He hold my hands, "Aera the first day I saw you in the airport was the best day of my life, you must be thinking that I am crazy to say this at our first date but I don't want to loose you again ", He stopped and took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Aera I love you, I fell for you at the very first moment I saw you, will you be my girlfriend?".

My eyes widened, I was confused that am I happy or shocked.

"I can understand that it must be hard for you to accept as this is your first day with me and I am confessing you suddenly, if you don't agree no problem, you have the right to choose and I respect your decision", he said and turned back with a sad face and was about to walk.

"I love you too and I am willing to be your girl", I said while looking towards him.

He turned back towards me with shocking eyes.

"You just got the feelings for me but I am have this feelings for more than three years, I used to see you in my dreams almost every night, how can you even think that I will refuse you", I said while looking deep into his eyes.

His smile got widened, he came running and hugged me really tight.
And said "I love you, I love you soo much".

"I love you too my Mr. Handsome", I said while tightening my hug.

"Mr. Handsome, sounds cute atleast better than sir" he said while laughing.

And we both started laughing.