Chapter-40(It's hurts)

Aera's POV

"Mumma where are we going?" Kai ask as I put the dress on him.

"Out for dinner baby".

"Dad is not coming with us?" He asks again.

"Don't worry daddy's boy, your dad will be there too and your uncles are also joining us" I say combing his hairs.

"Really?" His eyes shine in happiness, "yehhh I will tell all my friends now that not only dad but I have six uncles too".

"You forgot your aunty champ, I am hurt" Beck says standing on the door.

"No auntie you are always my favourite" he says smiling innocently.

"Now let's go we are getting late".
.
.
.
.
We reached the restaurant a little early.

"Mumma I will sit here" Kai says jumping to the chair.

"No baby we have private rooms, let's go there" I hold his hand and we go to our private reserved room.

I look at my watch which shows 5:38. Which means, they will be here soon.

I invited them for dinner today because they have award show tomorrow, this is a all the best dinner from my side.

"Mumma let's wait outside please" Kai says showing his puppy eyes, I guess he is way more excited then everyone.

"Okay let's go" I said and we made our way towards the entry gate.

We were waiting infront of the restaurant. Kai was jumping here and there and Beck was as usual busy in her phone.

Kai was playing on the way when he bumped into a man.

"Hey, what did you do?" the man shouts, "you stepped on my branded monk shoes, don't you have eyes".

"I am sorry uncle, I didn't do it intentionally" he said politely.

"What sorry huh, I Just bought them from Japan and you spoiled them totally, you mannerless boy" he says.

"Excuse me, he has already apologized for his mistake and it's just a shoes why are you shouting" I say as I go to them and Kai hugs me.

"Mumma this uncle is scary" Kai says hiding his face in my legs.

"Don't worry baby mumma is here".

"Scary? How dare you call me scary, you mannerless, spoiled brat" he says as he raised his hand to slap my son. But before he could slap, his hand stopped in mid-air.

"Don't even think about it" Beck says angrily holding his hand tightly. She jerks his hand harshly and he backed off.

"Y..you, who the hell are you to teach me what I should do and what not" the man spats in anger.

"Well when some people forget their manners to talk with child and women, someone has to teach them right" Beck said, "And don't you dare lay your dirty hand on my sister and my son otherwise-".

Beck always saw me as her sister and Kai as her own son. She was never a normal person to argue with, after her treatment for two and half years she was finally back to normal but
whenever someone tries to touch her beloved persons. She goes back to her psyco self.

"Otherwise what huh, what will you do? Beat me, o my god, I am scared" the man says sarcastically, "A girl should never forget her place understood".

Beck's anger was increasing by each passing moment.

When she suddenly placed her leg on his shoes harshly.

"You, how dare you?" He shouted and pushed Beck harshly on the ground and she frowned in pain.
And this time her anger took over him and she got up and punched on his face and then kicked between his legs.