Chapter-35(My little Mr. Handsome)

Five years later

Aerik POV

Four year eleven month and 30 days have passed without her.

Tomorrow is my birthday, the day when she left me, our breakup anniversary. The day when I came in the world but now it's the day when my world crashed.

She didn't come back and I also stopped waiting the day when I got news that she got married and now she has a son. She didn't even come to meet her parents for once. She just gave the message on phone.

I won't say that I am happy that she moved on because It'll be a big lie. I was not happy and I am still not, I am broken and I admit it.

I still remember the day when I got her letter then Chim came running to us and revealed the most shocking news. That Lily was never in coma, also she never had any accident it was  all a lie. She used to live with her rich boyfriend in Chim's maternal grand parents village and when one day her boyfriend got bankrupt she got the idea to come back to me and did all this drama. She thought she will never get caught but there is a saying that lies cannot be hidden for long. I threw her out of my life at that very moment.

But it was late, she was gone. I don't know where she is? how she is ? But I hope she is happy and I know she is. She has a family now.
I respected her decision as I promised, I didn't go behind her, I didn't even try to find her. She didn't contact anyone of us, not even her brother. We know as much her parents told us.

People say love fades with time than why my one gets stronger day by day.

"Flight attendants are requested to put on their seat belts we are ready to land on Berlin international airport"

I put on my seat belt on hearing the announcement.
Our landing was pretty much smooth unlike my life.

"Woohoo I am so excited, guys I am sure we are going to get the award this time" Chim says jumping in excitement.

"And the best singer band goes to TSS, Ahh I am so excited to hear this" Kookie jumps while walking outside the airport.

"Guys don't be so overexcited, we are still not sure" Will says.

"I don't care I just want to sleep, I am so tired" Augus being Augus sleeping all the times.

We put our laggages in the trunk of the car and get in the car.
In these five years my team never left me alone. They were always there for me whenever I needed.

We came Berlin because we are nominated for the best singer band award and the ceremony is in Berlin.

One thing is good in Berlin that not many people here knows us.

"So are you all ready for the trip, we are going to enjoy alot" Louis says and we all nod happily.
Jimmy was already in his dream land.

And finally we reached our hotel room when it was nine at night.
----------------------------------------------------
Aera's POV

"Finally it's over" I say and put my head on the table.

"Dr. Emily" my secretary enters the door with a mischievous smile, "Your son and husband is here.

"Come on Amie just stop teasing me alright" I say and roll my eyes, "Are there any other patients".

"No you are free to go, by the way don't be late your son's dad is waiting" she says and I throw a pen at her and she left laughing.
I get up picking my things and leave the room.

Being a doctor in Berlin hospital many things have changed in my life. I have changed my name from Aera to Emily, I thought it'll be better to start a new life with new name, atleast that's what I say to myself but deep inside I knew that I was afraid that Aerik will come behin me.